shape
carat
color
clarity

Need your opinion on ASET Photo.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SuperDave

Rough_Rock

I don’t know what red and green mean. Does anybody know if this is a good looking diamond? What is the big yellow area in the center?

Thanks,

4295ASET.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread by one of our experts John Quixote explains ASET and how to interpret the results.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dave,

What you’re seeing has as much to do with the camera setup and the photographer as it does with the ASET and the diamond. The center table reflection tends to turn yellow from green because of the automatic corrections internal to the camera and has to do with the way the camera was setup when he/she took the photo. The same issue applies to the washed out pink areas between the arrows. It’s possible that this is a sign of a shallow pavilion but it’s likely that this too is because of the camera setup. This is probably a very pretty stone but the picture just doesn’t answer as much as you wish it would. You’re optical symmetry is nice. Your overall faceup light return is probably pretty good. Your contrast is good and the scintillation will probably be good. Overall it looks promising. Have you got any more information on it?

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
SD I like it a lot.

It is evry very slightly painted, but no where near to the point that anyone would tell even if they knew the difference.

It is in a sweet spot.

As Neil has said - the camera set up is shocking - but there is enough info there for a decision. thumbs up

Big Momma

Rough_Rock
Dang..SD
That is one fine S1 baby.
How did you locate that precious stone for your beloved? I gotta know. I''m searching one for myself.
Man, you''re one hot dude to get this for your ol'' lady.
She''s one lucky momma like myself.
You did your homework my man.
Hats off and keeping rocking.
B.M.
emlove.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results