shape
carat
color
clarity

need to sale a ring in the DC area

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aglio412

Rough_Rock
well, you win some, you lose some...i lost. and now i have a ring to sell. it''s a nice ring, platinum, 1.5 total weight, 3 emerald cut diamonds and about 16 smaller diamonds in the setting. it retailed for $7000, appraised at a little over $4000...

and i have no idea where or how to sell it...was thinkin ebay, but i''m having second thoughts about that...any help?

or if anyone is interested, i can send you a pic and the scanned appraisal.

thanks
sad.gif

Sierra Nevada

Rough_Rock
Yes you can try your local newspaper, a friend, or Ebay. You could also try auctioning it on pricescope or putting it on the jewelry classified on www.diamondtalk.com. The people that frequent these forums though are more concerned that about cut than the average consumer, so it will help if you have a AGS cert or Gia cert and Sarin report. Consider using an escrow service too if you want to encourage more interest, since most people are leery of sending money to strangers without safeguards.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results