shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some healing dust and help for July Wedding. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
princessplease Thanks for your dust!

katamari Thanks for your suggestion. The photographer is ok about the re-touching but I am more concerned about freaking out the guests with my pink/red rash on the actual day. I''m probably going to see lots of such faces
23.gif
. I''ve not met many of my DH''s friends and relatives who are flying in and I really don''t want their first impression of me is - the woman with the red rashes all over. Hahahahaa!!!! I too prefer not to wear the bolero if I can. I will check out Finacea! Thanks!

AmberGretchen Thanks for your healing dust! My MUA tried but wasn''t very successful as the rash is crusty and therefore hard to blend. I will check on some stage makeup to see. Thanks.

peony14 Thanks for your suggestion! Someone suggested acupuncture as well this past weekend. I am still waiting for her contact. Sorry to hear about your hives and good to know that you had success with the acupuncture! Thanks!

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
I also want to recommend prednisone as a solution to your rash. Mine actually came a few weeks AFTER my wedding as I was heading back to a job I absolutely hated. I guess the wedding was enough to keep my thoughts off how miserable I was at work. Prednisone cleared it up right away.

Mayflower25

Rough_Rock
GoodSoul - Wishing you the best of luck with your skin! I can only imagine how stressful that must be. My wedding is coming up in 6 weeks also, just waiting for my acne to resurface and cause problems
11.gif

The English Dept - did you receive a response from them? They are actually located in my town, and I know that they do custom pieces for out-of-towners (even whole dresses) without face to face consultations. From what I''ve heard and seen, their prices can be quite reasonable.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry you''re dealing with this! Here''s some ***dust*** - I hope it gets better soon!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Definitely look into stage-quality makeup - some of it can cover really impressively.

I''d also ditto the suggestion for acupuncture - I''ve had it myself and its surprising how much it can help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results