shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some advice please

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You may want to ask him how HE defines eye clean. when I am looking at my stones they are not at a distance and not always in bright lighting ( like out doors or at a jewelry store )
I suspect if you ask if when you hold that stone up in non store lights a few inches from your face ( say you hand the ring to a friend to look at it ) that the inclusion may be seen as it is literally on the table

John Ksionska

Rough_Rock
I am quite worried about the exclusion because of the placement. I asked for some additional pictures to get a better look at it. I really do trust what he says especially because he reminded me there is a 30 day return no questions asked if I don't love it.

I also asked if he could find some more considerations within my budget.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am quite worried about the exclusion because of the placement. I asked for some additional pictures to get a better look at it. I really do trust what he says especially because he reminded me there is a 30 day return no questions asked if I don't love it.

I also asked if he could find some more considerations within my budget.
Please don't be worried.. I think one important thing to consider is if the inclusion will bother you personally. I have had VS1 - SI2 stones. As long as you personally are ok with the inclusion, I wouldn't be too concerned, especially if you got a good price on the diamond! In reality, the inclusion will be super small and you or anyone else will only notice it if you look hard for it.

Sparkle_seeker

Rough_Rock
I'm glad you've asked for other options. It is not just about you being comfortable with the purchase, it has to please your fiancee, and there are some of us here who would feel quite sad about owning a diamond with a black crystal on the table so buying this diamond would be a risk. I went diamond shopping once with one of my daughters, who was in her twenties, and without magnification she could see inclusions that I couldn't see, so even if you couldn't see the black crystal in the diamond it doesn't guarantee your fiancee won't be able to see it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also would not consider a dark inclusion right under the table.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a dark inclusion in my first engagement stone, and it never bothered me. But it wasn't under the table. This could be a dealbreaker for the stone. Start looking for another stone just in case

John Ksionska

Rough_Rock
Well I think you have all talked me out of that stone. It's ashamed because the specs are perfect and it was a great price. I knew that scared me when I first saw it.

I did ask about other stones so we will see. They are closed for a couple days and open again Friday

Thanks again will update you when there are more options

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results