shape
carat
color
clarity

Need PS Fairy Dust for job interview tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And another smiley face bouncy to congratulate you!!! I knew you would get it!!!

smile.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 10:53:50 PM
Author: monarch64
Thanks everyone so much for the good wishes and congrats! Yes, I start next Tuesday, but I''ll be going in tomorrow morning to fill out paperwork and all that fun stuff. Jewels, I DO indeed think there is a Lock-It in my very near future...I just need to replenish the savings account first and then I''ll be on it like white on rice, LOL! I have a feeling I''ll spend more on LV this coming year than I will on jewelry, after all, what will DH buy me for our anniversary or Christmas if I''m buying jewelry all the time, ha! Maybe we should reverse roles and he can become the handbag buyer while I become the jewelry buyer?!
9.gif
Splendid idea, as long as he knows which handbag styles you prefer & why. My BF bought me a very nice handbag for Christmas. It is a mid-size hobo and while it is super cute, it is not functional for me. I kept it because I did not want to make him feel bad, especially because I do not hate it.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!!! Congrats Monnie...
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I just accepted a new job as well... filled out the paperwork/had orientation last Thursday, and should officially start seeing clients sometime next week.... so we are new job buddies!!!
9.gif
And soon to be new-LV buddies too, when that Lock It comes your way.....
2.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I guess you aren''t allowed to say the name of the store? Thought I might stop by if I am in the city and say hi.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 10:53:50 PM
Author: monarch64
Thanks everyone so much for the good wishes and congrats! Yes, I start next Tuesday, but I''ll be going in tomorrow morning to fill out paperwork and all that fun stuff. Jewels, I DO indeed think there is a Lock-It in my very near future...I just need to replenish the savings account first and then I''ll be on it like white on rice, LOL! I have a feeling I''ll spend more on LV this coming year than I will on jewelry, after all, what will DH buy me for our anniversary or Christmas if I''m buying jewelry all the time, ha! Maybe we should reverse roles and he can become the handbag buyer while I become the jewelry buyer?!
9.gif
Check out the new Lock-It from the Epi line, it comes in red, black or white. They are very nice, cost a bit more than the Mono line but you don''t have to deal with the vachetta issue. I personally like the one from the Mono line, but think that the one from the Epi line is more classy.

I am in the same boat as you, and are spending more on LV this year. I could not justify spending anything on diamonds in 07 after my ring upgrades late last year, and my 2 recycling projects in Spring. BTW, I just bought another LV wallet today and DH almost fainted. This would be my 3rd LV this year. I told him not to sweat it as LVs cost way less than diamonds. LOL

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jewels, I love the Epi line, the bags are gorgeous. Hmmm, I don't know if I want my first LV to be something other than mono...I don't know! Darn you, stop filling my head with more ideas, LOL!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new job, Monnie...
36.gif

Sorry I''m so belated...I''m having trouble keeping up now that I actually have to go to work all day!
14.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best wishes tomorrow! You will be awesome!! Yay for a great first day; sending you good PS vibes.
emrose.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Have a great first day at work tomorrow! Let us know how it goes! I''m sure you''ll be great!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I have no idea how i missed this thread, but Congrats Monnie!!!! I am so excited for you and can''t wait to hear about your first day tomorrow!! And someone must have been spreading the fairy dust on them cause they are very lucky in getting you! YAY YAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, THANK YOU!!! You are all so sweet to remember my first day''s tomorrow...
face23.gif
I''m super excited and can''t sleep just yet, TG for PS, I can come here and relax a bit before I try to hit the hay. Ivana, what a nice compliment! I will have a full report for you all tomorrow, I''ve been waiting for an opportunity like this for a long time and I hope tomorrow will be the beginning of something beautiful as far as my career and sparkly fix needs, lol!
35.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope all goes well tomorrow! Keep us updated!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi Monnie,

I hope your first day at your new job was great!

Can''t wait to hear all about it!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 3:09:13 PM
Author: Harleigh
Hi Monnie,

I hope your first day at your new job was great!

Can''t wait to hear all about it!
36.gif
Me too!!!
9.gif
31.gif
31.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope your first day at your new job was marvelous. With all the pretty jewelry to enjoy, how could it not be?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to hear all about your first day!!! I bet it was great!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hope you had a great 1st day!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
How did your 1st day go? :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS MONNIE!!!!

YAY! I''m so happy for you!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY MONNIE, CONGRATS!!!!!!

I hope your first day is/was spectactular.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!! Hope you had a great first day!
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to everyone for your positive comments and best wishes!!! You are truly the nicest "virtual" people on earth, and I know that you are probably all even sweeter in person! Wish I could meet each and every one of you and give you a big hug to say "thank you" for all your support!

My first and second days have gone swimmingly! I think I LOVE this job already! The people I work with are super nice and helpful, and I haven''t had any problems at all so far, it''s been a really fun first couple days on the job which is more than I can say for some positions I''ve held thus far! I''ve already learned a ton and have already done some selling, which I didn''t expect to do in the first week at all! The owner and store mgr. already have me on a couple fun marketing projects so I am having a good time with those as well, I''m just having a ball, really! This place is really bent on customer service and NOT hard selling which is great as my approach to sales has always been low-key and focusing more on building rapport with customers instead of just trying hard to sell, sell, sell, so I feel like I''m in my element as far as that goes. After day two, I already feel like this will really work out well for all involved, and I''m very happy! Thanks again everyone for all the support you''ve given me, this is truly a great community to belong to and I''m so appreciative that I can come here and receive such positive feedback. I''m a better person for having gotten to "know" all of you!
36.gif
35.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hooray for you!

I''m so glad to hear you''re enjoying your new job!

I''m envious that you get to linger amongst sparklies all day long!

Thanks for letting us know how it''s going...keep us posted!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Harleigh!!! Soo, keeping that .99 wedding dress? I must go check the BIW forum!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
monarch, so glad you''re enjoying your new job!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Snlee! It''s nice to have found a position where the product is something I''m truly passionate about and enjoy so much...that makes the workday go so much faster and it''s just enjoyable all around. Thanks again for all your nice comments and support!
35.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Monarch, I''m very happy for you! Congratulations!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
yay monarch! so glad it is going well!!!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
congrats Monarch. So happy for you that you found a position you like that deals with things you love!

P.S. How are the braces going?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results