shape
carat
color
clarity

Need PS Fairy Dust for job interview tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could really use some positive vibes and the fabulous PS fairy dust tomorrow...I''m interviewing with a local independent jeweler for a SA position that could transition into an assistant manager role. As some of you know, I lost my job due to downsizing in June this summer and have been taking my time in the job search to find something I really love, and I think this could be it! Normally I wouldn''t try to draw attention like this on the board, but this could mean a very positive career change for me and a step in the direction I''ve been wanting to go for years now. The support of all my PS friends would mean the world to me!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
sending buckets of PS dust Monnie
35.gif
You will do great tomorrow!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bringing in the fairy dust DUMP TRUCK. Good luck Mon!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Monnie, loads of PS Fairy dust just got blown your way, did ya feel it?? Hehe. I'm sure you will do great tomorrow. Wishing you all the luck in the world. I bet you will knock their socks off. Sounds like lots of opportunity for advancement is there for you and that's awesome!! My days in the business were very happy ones. I hope you get it, will keep fingers and toes crossed for you!!!! Good luck friend!!!!!!
36.gif
35.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck Monarch. I am sending you best wishes, wishing upon lucky stars and sending PS lucky fairy dust your way. Heck the knowledge you''ll have on jewelry, diamonds and gemstones will knock their socks off!

Marcy

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Lots of PS fairy dust coming your way! Good luck monarch!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck Monnie!!!!!! Knock their socks off!
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for your well wishes and encouragement!!! I will do my best to WOW them!
35.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Monnie...I am going to send you buckets of diamond dust...Whoosh!!! And something even stronger...my faith in you! You go in there with the attitude of confidence, industry knowledge and passion and the ability to be the best employee they have!

You will come out the successor!

You go girlfriend. Now, go to sleep and get well rested...you have to put your best foot forward... under your feet you will see the support of you diamond fairies here on PS...look for the sparkle trail all the way into that interview!!

DKS

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck Monarch. You will overlow with confidence tomorrow.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*Flying in a cargo plane full of fairy dust* just for you dear Monnie!!!!!

You would be GREAT at this job and I know the company will realize it!!!!

egypt.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Fingers crossed for you Monarch! You''re getting lots of positive thoughts from me!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best of luck!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
*** sprinkling***

Best of luck! I''m sure they''ll love you; how could they not?!?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOTS of fairy dust coming your way right now!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
***sprinkling some more***
3.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Shaking out the fairy dust from the PS wand...

You''ll be great!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I have an airplane in route to dump dust over your house!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What an exciting job opportunity! Good luck from me too, but you won''t need it. You''ll do great! Keep us posted.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! Break a leg, girlie!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Fairy dust to Monnie! Fairy dust to Monnie!! Good luck
36.gif
And keep us posted!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just saw this Monnie - good luck today!!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Hope I am not too late to wish you the best with the interview! Sounds like a great opportunity.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again everyone!!!!
35.gif
My interview went GREAT! I talked with the owner, his wife, and the store manager for over an hour...I think that''s a good sign! They said they''d let me know in a day or two, so here''s hoping!
9.gif

BTW, the PS cheerleading team is amazing, but can someone come with a big ol'' vacuum and suck up all this fairy dust? IT''S EVERYWHERE!!! LOL!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Hey there! I just saw your thread and I am so sorry for not wishing you well, but I think I did on another thread, can you forgive me?!
39.gif

From what you describe, it sounds like your interview went well. The fact you spent over an hour with them is a sign that you are a viable candidate for the role. What they will do today, is put their heads together and discuss how they feel you will fit into the team & consider other candidates. My guess is that they will probably make you an offer because I doubt they have interviewed anyone with management potential, after all you do have considerable experience in merchandising, which is related to what you would be doing. Also the fact that you are rather intelligent and have tons of passion for the industry, helps a bunch too!! Congrats!!!

Since I missed your post, I will gladly clean up after the fairy dust...

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Monnie...

Just scoot aside, let the "ol wind bag blow"....Whooosshhhh. There you go! You knew I was good for something!

DKS

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL...

First, Omieluv, no problem! You did wish me well on the Burberry bag thread, and I responded to that today as well. And thanks for the positive thinking that they will give me an offer, I do want to point out that I think one of the reasons they''re considering me is that I DO indeed have a fair amount of management experience (I''ve held a supervisory or management role at virtually every job I''ve had since my 1st year of college), and we talked in depth about that aspect of my work history as well. So what''s NOT to love about moi? Ha! Merci beaucoup for the clean-up effort, hee hee.
9.gif

DKS, your post cracked me UP! Thanks so much for all your encouragement AND for blowing some of that air (hot or cool, whatever works) my way! I am super blessed to have gotten to know so many great people on this forum...I even referenced PS in both my phone interview and the interview today. Unfortunately they had never heard of this site, but that''s ok. I think I painted a very lovely picture of it! I even managed to wow them (I think) with some of the knowledge I''ve gained as far as colored stones, the 4 c''s of diamonds, and jewelry designers in the industry, so I think that was also a huge plus!

I''ll keep you all posted...I''m thinking very positive thoughts!
36.gif
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad it went well Monnie!!! I''ll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!! I don''t mind the cramping, you are just what they need. They''d be lucky to have you!! I''m going back to Nantucket, in a day or two, depending on the weather, will be checking this thread for sure!! GOOD LUCK!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Kaleigh! I really appreciate your kind thoughts and words! Have a great time in Nantucket, and I''ll keep ya posted!
35.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Monnie, it sounds like your interview went well, HOORAY! I''m still blowing fairy dust your way!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results