shape
carat
color
clarity

Need PS Fairy Dust for job interview tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear it went well. I hope you get the big YES soon!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monnie,
I am so happy the interview went great; what a fun job whoo hooo!!! Please keep us posted.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Monnie...I''m so sorry I missed your thread...I was out of town for a week. I''m so glad your interview went well. Let us know when you hear back from them. We should celebrate! Good luck!
9.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 59px">Date: 8/7/2007 10:32:36 PM
Author: monarch64

So what's NOT to love about moi?
Exactly! You have much to bring to the table, so I am sure you impressed them with your management background and the fact that you have a college degree probably went a long way as well. Since the role may transition to an assistant manager role, I am sure they are looking for someone with experience in management. Like I said, they must have liked your skills, or else they never would have called you in for the interview. You should hear from them by Friday...LOL!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Monnie!!! Sounds like a great opportunity... there is definitely something to be said for taking your time and finding the "right" job for you... congratulations on a smart search strategy and potentially a fun new job!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad to hear your interview went GREAT. I think that they talked to you so long is a wonderful sign. You have management experience and know jewelry - you''re an ideal candidate for the job. I would worry about working in a jewelry store; I''d owe them more money that I''d make. But I would certainly love it.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad the interview went well! I can''t wait to hear what happens!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got called back for a second interview today! I will let you know how it goes, it''s at 1p.m. tomorrow (Friday).

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2007 2:57:06 PM
I got called back for a second interview today! I will let you know how it goes, it''s at 1p.m. tomorrow (Friday).
36.gif
36.gif
Yay.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh sorry I''m late to the thread! Sending buckets and buckets of PS fairy dust (it''s really diamond dust you know) for your 2nd interview!!!!

Hope it goes GREAT!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
You are SO in! Just keep on being yourself and you will wow them again tomorrow! Congrats on doing so well!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What are you going to wear this time?!?
2.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bravo!
36.gif
36.gif

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the call back!!
36.gif
Good luck tomorrow
9.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/9/2007 7:26:46 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
What are you going to wear this time?!?
2.gif
LOL, I''m not going too crazy over it. Everyone there when I went for my 1st interview was dressed in business casual attire, the owner''s wife was out on the sales floor in a sleeveless dress and no hosiery with open toed sandals, so I''m thinking I don''t need to wear a suit again! I think I''m wearing black slacks and this little boucle fitted jacket that has black, lime green (think lime green sherbet, not limes) and ivory in it with a plain lime knit tee underneath. It''s summery, I know boucle jackets aren''t "in" anymore, but it is dressy and will make me look put together. Only trouble is, I can''t wear the Burberry bag with it...so I''m just carrying my MBMJ ivory/"chalk" colored bag. It''s not really structured enough, but it''s just gonna have to do for tomorrow.
9.gif

Thanks everyone else for the collective pat on the back!
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
***still sprinkling***
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best of luck today!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Monarch,
Just wanted to wish you good luck on the 2nd interview!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You GO GIRL!!!

And let us know what happens.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Once again, I am late to respond to the good news! Yay!!

Keeping my fingers crossed that you will receive an offer today!!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Hope you get it. Best wishes your way

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m baaaa--aaack! This second interview went well also, we talked more in-depth about some other aspects of the position. They wanted to know whether I was comfortable with working on some marketing type projects, they presented a scenario to me and asked me how I would implement it, and I do believe I passed with flying colors! More discussion followed, and they told me they would contact me again on Tuesday and let me know for sure, but I''m pretty confident now that I''ll get an offer. I can''t say I thought I would just walk in and snap up the job, but sheesh, I think they''re trying to make me sweat a little bit here!
14.gif
I am very optimistic, though, and after today''s interview I''m very excited knowing I may be able to really make use of all my skills and abilities in this position!

So, the saga continues...keep sprinkling me, friends!!!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2007 3:48:19 PM
I'm baaaa--aaack! This second interview went well also, we talked more in-depth about some other aspects of the position. They wanted to know whether I was comfortable with working on some marketing type projects, they presented a scenario to me and asked me how I would implement it, and I do believe I passed with flying colors! More discussion followed, and they told me they would contact me again on Tuesday and let me know for sure, but I'm pretty confident now that I'll get an offer. I can't say I thought I would just walk in and snap up the job, but sheesh, I think they're trying to make me sweat a little bit here!
14.gif
I am very optimistic, though, and after today's interview I'm very excited knowing I may be able to really make use of all my skills and abilities in this position!

So, the saga continues...keep sprinkling me, friends!!!
35.gif
Yay, I am so excited for you. I always wonder why company's do that to people even if you have the job. The suspense is a killer sometimes!!! You did awesome, whooo hooo Monnie!!!

I will keep sending the PS dust, but I doubt you need it!
9.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds promising. I can''t wait to hear how it turns out. Keep us posted.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! I forgot to add that the words "education reimbursement" were uttered in reference to my interest in obtaining my G.G........(musthavethisjobmusthavethisjobmusthavethisjob!!!)

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2007 4:20:29 PM
Oh! I forgot to add that the words ''education reimbursement'' were uttered in reference to my interest in obtaining my G.G........(musthavethisjobmusthavethisjobmusthavethisjob!!!)
Ooooooh, nice!! Sounds like this would be a great opportunity!!
1.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH SNAP! I missed the initial dustings!!!! I''ll dust hourly throughout the weekend to make up for it!!!
9.gif

Oh the stories you''d have to tell ...
36.gif
31.gif
Me: Selfish!
2.gif

GOOOODDDD LUCKKKK!!!!!

*sprinkle*

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hooray for a great second interview, Monnie!!! Fingers crossed for Tuesday''s news.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results