shape
carat
color
clarity

Need opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol! You guys are too funny!!!!

Ok, that last menu was keeping my guests in mind. If I went with ONLY what I would want to eat...5 courses...

First:
Beef Carpaccio/Marinated Artichokes/Pickled Onions/Arugula/Ricotta Salata

Second (Soup) course:
Cream of Lobster Soup/White Asparagus/Balsamic Beet Crème Fraiche

Third (Salad) course:
Lobster “BLT” Salad/Avocado/Lobster Dressing

Main course:
Braised Beef Short Ribs/Corn Lobster Risotto/Black Truffle Mousse
OR
Grilled Swordfish “Rossini” /Foie Gras/Confit Apples/Sunchoke Puree/Spinach/Truffle Madeira Sauce
OR
Tasmanian Sea Trout/Beets/Cipollini Onions/Pistachio/Balsamic/ Horseradish Foam

(I had the Sea Trout when we were there in August. YUM-O!)

Dessert:
David Burke’s Cheese Cake Lollipop Tree/Bubble Gum Whipped Cream (Up Charge $6.00 per person)
OR
Maple Crème Brulee/Cinnamon French Toast/Green Apple Sorbet
OR
“Egg” Streme Chocolate/Carmel Milk Chocolate & Vanilla Cream/Fudge Brownie/Cookies & Cream Ice Cream

And this is why it''s HARD!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2009 2:23:29 PM
Author: FrekeChild

“Egg” Streme Chocolate/Carmel Milk Chocolate & Vanilla Cream/Fudge Brownie/Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
Please fedex this with an angry lobster to me after the wedding.
13.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol sunnyd....

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Will you at least find out what it is? I mean does it have ''roid rage? Did his wife cheat on him? I''m so confused.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m assuming it''s a domestic thing...

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I''m now starving!! I don''t know what to tell you because I don''t know your guests. I''d pick what you think the majority would want to have.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
No suggestions. It all sounds fabulous. I''m drooling. And I''ll pay you to invite me. That is all
9.gif

But really--- You''re making me want to go to Vegas and check this place out. If I was you, I''d put all the options into a hat and pull ''em out at random. Too many wonderful, wonderful possibilities... Yuuuuum!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2009 4:53:29 AM
Author: bee*
I think it would be safer to go with the crab cakes and caesar salad however I personally love the sound of the soup. I don''t think you can go wrong with any of it though-sounds delicious.
Ditto, my only worry would be the anchovies on the caesar salad; perhaps the staff can remove them upon request?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results