color
clarity

Need opinions with 1 TCW studs

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a stock photo of the settings.
Stuller Ear Studs settings.jpg
I'm pretty excited because they are sitting on my ears very well, not pointing down.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg that was FAST!! and that basket is the exact same basket I chose to go into the peg-head stuller ring shank when I designed ny e-ring (in my avatar).

Love love love. :kiss2:

Ear shots?!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG. they are so beautiful. I can’t believe they are really basket settings. I am getting excited for my pair. Thank you so much for sharing!
I'm excited for you too!!!

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Starfacet, could you post ear shots? I had just had to go back and stare out your earrings a little more!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Starfacet, could you post ear shots? I had just had to go back and stare out your earrings a little more!
Let me shoot some tomorrow. My hair didn't look good today! Vain, I know! I will share one I took of one of my studs along with my OEC halo pendant that I got several years ago at a secondhand jewelry store here in Dallas. I was amazed at how similar the diamonds looked, almost like I bought them at the same time!
Studs with OEC pendant.jpg

Last edited:

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Let me shoot some tomorrow. My hair didn't look good today! Vain, I know! I will share one I took of one of my studs along with my OEC halo pendant that I got several years ago at a secondhand jewelry store here in Dallas. I was amazed at how similar the diamonds looked, almost like I bought them at the same time!
Studs with OEC pendant.jpg

Gorgeous pair of studs, they look so pretty on you . By the way I think your hair looks quite lovely and how wonderful to have a closely matching set, it’s meant to be!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pair of studs, they look so pretty on you . By the way I think your hair looks quite lovely and how wonderful to have a closely matching set, it’s meant to be!
Aaawww, thanks Sparkles!!!

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Starfacet, they’re just gorgeous! I’m waiting on my own similar pair from IDJ. Yekutiel makes me laugh every time he says “the bomb!” - but seeing yours, I know why he uses that phrase!

I’m in Dallas, too - would love to know where you shop. I have had not-such-great luck finding places to look at shiny things locally.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Starfacet, they’re just gorgeous! I’m waiting on my own similar pair from IDJ. Yekutiel makes me laugh every time he says “the bomb!” - but seeing yours, I know why he uses that phrase!

I’m in Dallas, too - would love to know where you shop. I have had not-such-great luck finding places to look at shiny things locally.
Thanks!!! I found my pendant at the Jewel Box on Hillcrest in Snider Plaza across from SMU. I have scored a lot of great things there.
I got both my Tacori settings at Collections in Saginaw, north of Ft. Worth. It is a drive, but so worth it. They have such great things at awesome prices! Let's do a GTG soon!
Oh, and I do pretty well on EBay!!!

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here is a stock photo of the settings.
Stuller Ear Studs settings.jpg
I'm pretty excited because they are sitting on my ears very well, not pointing down.
That’s is great setting, too. Love the mod shot! Those diamonds pop and look amazing on you. The pendant and earrings look like they ceiling together! They compliment each other so well. Enjoy!

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks!!! I found my pendant at the Jewel Box on Hillcrest in Snider Plaza across from SMU. I have scored a lot of great things there.
I got both my Tacori settings at Collections in Saginaw, north of Ft. Worth. It is a drive, but so worth it. They have such great things at awesome prices! Let's do a GTG soon!
Oh, and I do pretty well on EBay!!!

I’m all about a GTG - are you on LT or somewhere I can message you? I’ve never heard of either of those places, but they both sound like they’re worth a trip.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just posted on LT under "other"!

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Sorry, they were huge! I love them and def would go with J’s when I upgrade in a few years. I have big ears and think my ideal size would be 2 carats. But, so happy for this forum, it was a great process. Thank you, everyone!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Can’t wait to see more pics! This thread pushed me over the edge this weekend and I will get my own new studs tomorrow (1.0 ctw from 0.60). Yahoo for sparkly ears!:appl:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look awesome!!!

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you!

KristenTech, good for you! I have wanted them for so long and always hesitated because I was waiting for the right time, the right size, life got in the way, etc. I am so happy I just pulled the trigger now and have no regrets!
Tried putting my F-G Ering next to it and the J’s do not look yellow. Pre-PS I don’t know if I would have considered J’s.
I never realized how hard ear shots were! F197EE95-78E5-4743-B738-1D55F66BB06E.jpeg 0D9533DB-BD0E-4C86-A63B-4987ADEFE183.jpeg

Attachments

• 1E700337-BB4B-4815-82A3-7E7F19993A49.jpeg
    1E700337-BB4B-4815-82A3-7E7F19993A49.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 8
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results