Need opinions on this 5ct round brilliant

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
$54K sounds too cheap for this stone. :confused:

Reactions: AV_

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@dancingfire Not according to the database.

TreeScientist

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think if you click on the link using your phone versus computer, you will see the price.

Yep, bingo. @blueMA if you use the web browser, you can see the list prices of diamonds that are sold.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing pictures of this diamond!

AV_

Ideal_Rock

dumbo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@msop04 WOW your stone is AMAZING!!! I love your setting! I also want a simple but beautifully made delicate solitaire setting. May I ask where it is from?

@dumbo I can’t believe that one of those is a K color! They both look very bright and white to me.

@Dancing Fire I didn’t know fluorescence could look so cool :love: From your photos, I think I prefer the fluorescence!

Hint: one is a K (ideal cut, no leakage), and the other is an M (from Brian Gavin H&A).

Color is such a subtle thing. Most people pre-judge without seeing real stones in person, which is a shame.

DiamondsAndDior

Rough_Rock
Hey All - unfortunately the stone that I originally posted about did not work out :( I finally found another potential stone that has an ideal scope. I’m going to start a new thread to get opinions on the ideal scope.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Hey All - unfortunately the stone that I originally posted about did not work out :( I finally found another potential stone that has an ideal scope. I’m going to start a new thread to get opinions on the ideal scope.
Oh no! I hope a lurker didn’t swipe it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results