shape
carat
color
clarity

Need more advice...am I seeing painting/digging for this GCAL 8X graded diamond?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Blue circled areas are normal for this combination and can be seen on the leakage pattern image.
Not sure what you are getting at with the yellow circled areas?
Variation in the wings on the dots?
That is normal, no diamond is ever going to be perfectly cut they all have angle variations, yaw, and minor painting/digging. We know this one has some variation in the lowers. (heart image)

Much appreciated, Karl.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Attachments

• HTML exported report.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • Octonus I3D Report.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 13

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry it fell through @DejaWiz ! Are these detailed cut wise/octonus reports from JP or did you prepare them?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Sorry it fell through @DejaWiz ! Are these detailed cut wise/octonus reports from JP or did you prepare them?

Hi, Mlh!
This one wasn't a JP diamond...just a GCAL 8X that caught my wallet's attention...LOL.
JP is still on my short list: I'll only consider one of their fantastic D10 cuts, should they win my business (albeit their LGD pricing is very much at the top end of the spectrum).

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, Mlh!
This one wasn't a JP diamond...just a GCAL 8X that caught my wallet's attention...LOL.
JP is still on my short list: I'll only consider one of their fantastic D10 cuts, should they win my business (albeit their LGD pricing is very much at the top end of the spectrum).

Ahh, got it!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it looked like a beautiful diamond. How were you able to get this incredible level of analysis?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looked like a beautiful diamond. How were you able to get this incredible level of analysis?

Yeah, it sure did. I stumbled on all of the analysis data by dumb luck, really.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results