• Option 3

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always recommend www.BravermanJewelry.com , they have sold to dozens of people around me and the good thing is that they have a live rep who is a diamond expert that can walk you through the process!
@MegWeddingIdeas. Welcome to Pricescope. We enjoy new members who bring their own experience to the community. I've noticed that in 7 of your 8 posts, you have recommended the above vendor. If you work for or represent this vendor (for example through marketing for them), PS requires that you have a "trade" stamp on your profile. If you are just an enthusiastic lover of that vendor, that's great. However, their diamonds are pulling from the same pool as most of the other online vendors, but they lack real photos, video or ASET to help make selections. All the settings show CAD images and not IRL -- so, I don't see that they offer much value to the selection process. For this poster from South Korea, we need to be smart about pointing to vendor that offer all these tools and will ship to them.

MegWeddingIdeas

Rough_Rock
Trade
@MegWeddingIdeas. Welcome to Pricescope. We enjoy new members who bring their own experience to the community. I've noticed that in 7 of your 8 posts, you have recommended the above vendor. If you work for or represent this vendor (for example through marketing for them), PS requires that you have a "trade" stamp on your profile. If you are just an enthusiastic lover of that vendor, that's great. However, their diamonds are pulling from the same pool as most of the other online vendors, but they lack real photos, video or ASET to help make selections. All the settings show CAD images and not IRL -- so, I don't see that they offer much value to the selection process. For this poster from South Korea, we need to be smart about pointing to vendor that offer all these tools and will ship to them.

Thank you for your heads up, indeed am an enthusiast, I am a wedding planner myself. The reason why I recommend them is because their assistance was live when one of my friends purchased from them, the good thing about that is that their rep sent real photos of the diamonds as well as videos for some, they have more inventory that is not listed on their site probably to prevent competitors from getting their best prices? Anyhow, she ended up paying about 50% less than what was offered to her in a local shop!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results