shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help with Whiteflash Annette's Eternity Band

Angela1231

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I have 2 3/4 Annette rings that I wear with my e-ring. Platinum setting. The plan had been to wear them all the time, but one has already been sent back because it came out of round, this can happen apparently. WF were great, but still I don’t want it happening all the time. It is a comfortable ring to wear. By it’s nature it will rub on your other fingers but that is not uncomfortable. As a result of the ring going out of round I do not wear these on my busy round the house working days, or anything that requires me to me careful what I’m doing with my hands. I still love the rings, but I am very conscious of not damaging them. I certainly see the prongs on the ring, a U prong ring and there is no getting away from them, but they have never bothered me from a visual perspective. The diamonds in mine are 10 pointers.

FB897042-9870-46D7-8477-1062FB2E63E7.jpeg 8C397FE4-29F3-445C-BF57-74CD4528FB78.jpeg 122B8A37-4D11-44B6-882E-C56A5DCAAFEF.jpeg 965CFE65-78CD-4C6C-9C7F-C94DA1B2E9E8.jpeg

Hi @DiamondBaby ,

Thank you so much for sharing. May I know the platinum of yours is Pt/Ir mix or Pt/Ru mix?

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
I just received photos of the ring with prongs modified, and I'm happy with how it looks now. Thank you all for the suggestions and help provided!

Semi-Custom-Annettes-U-Prong-Eternity-Diamond-Wedding-Ring-in-Platinum-by-Whiteflash_65909_660...jpg Semi-Custom-Annettes-U-Prong-Eternity-Diamond-Wedding-Ring-in-Platinum-by-Whiteflash_65909_660...jpg

Looks fantastic! Show us hand shots when you get it.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look perfect!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So. Much. Better. And it will be much more comfortable to wear as well!! Beautiful piece.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agree this updated version looks much better. I am excited for you and looking forward to pictures of the final product!

Mostly I am pleased you and WF was able to find resolve. I know it was a bumpy ride but I have to give some kudos to @Texas Leaguer and the WF team for simply stepping up, taking ownership, updating their website accordingly and giving you an out if they couldn’t deliver.

That type of customer service is hard to find and one of the reasons I recommend them so much. Again I do wish you had a bump free ride but am so glad to see you were in good hands and most importantly this is coming to a happy conclusion for you!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! The difference is night and day! I really love the new setting, it looks way more comfortable and to my mind, loads more practical! To my eyes it also looks more secure with the way the prongs hug each diamond. I think WF should reconsider their original design and go with this one as standard!
Well done to WF who always work hard to ensure customer happiness! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those look amazing together! Great combination!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They turned out so well with the modification made to the band! Gorgeous!!

Is the Annette the two carat version? If I may ask, what is the color of your ACA? They really seem to compliment each other well!

Last edited:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing. So much better. yay good job Whiteflash!

Angela1231

Rough_Rock
They turned out so well with the modification made to the band! Gorgeous!!

Is the Annette the two carat version? If I may ask, what is the color of your ACA? They really seem to compliment each other well!

Thanks @MissGotRocks! Yes, the Annette is the 2 carat version with 10 points each. The AVA is a G VS2, and it looks so white!

chere

Shiny_Rock
I love your eternity band. Do you need a spacer in between your ER and eternity band?

lara hosn

Rough_Rock
I just received photos of the ring with prongs modified, and I'm happy with how it looks now. Thank you all for the suggestions and help provided!

Semi-Custom-Annettes-U-Prong-Eternity-Diamond-Wedding-Ring-in-Platinum-by-Whiteflash_65909_660...jpg Semi-Custom-Annettes-U-Prong-Eternity-Diamond-Wedding-Ring-in-Platinum-by-Whiteflash_65909_660...jpg

These prongs are risky I believe

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results