shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help with Round Cut Diamond - E-Ring Assistance!

wizardman123

Rough_Rock
Hey guys!

I have bought my own e-ring before with the help of pricescope (fancy colour diamond from DBL), but it is now time to help a friend with his search.

He is looking to propose around June 15th, 2016.

Total budget is around $ 4,000.00 CDN which works out to be around $ 3,100.00 USD. This would be for the setting and center stone.

The setting that his girlfriend liked was from Spence Diamonds. It is white gold with side stones in the V range for clarity.

img_20160510_170321.jpg

He wants the center stone to be between the range of 0.5 and 0.7 ct.

No preference on color right now and of course, we would like GIA Excellent or AGS stones.

Can you please lend a hand and let me know some recommendations for center diamonds and for vendors who could work with the budget for this type of setting?

Thank you all!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would call Wink at HPD. He is a Beverly K vendor. And I think they have a few settings that are similar to that one. And he can find you an excellent GIA 3X .5 to .6 carat at I Si1 and eyeclean.

How much is that setting from Spence?

wizardman123

Rough_Rock
Gypsy|1462938969|4030099 said:
I would call Wink at HPD. He is a Beverly K vendor. And I think they have a few settings that are similar to that one. And he can find you an excellent GIA 3X .5 to .6 carat at I Si1 and eyeclean.

How much is that setting from Spence?

It is advertised on their website starting at $ 4600.00 CDN with a 0.5ct stone.

I know that he will not get the same quality stone from them so I have convinced him to check online.

I will email Wink. Thanks Gypsy.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup!

wizardman123

Rough_Rock
Gypsy|1462941252|4030116 said:

Unfortunately, they will not be able to meet the target budget and/or the timeline due to a vendor trade show.

Does anyone have any further suggestions?

Thank you!

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ID Jewelry is recommended quite often here for working magic with a budget

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
farrahlyn|1462982748|4030257 said:
ID Jewelry is recommended quite often here for working magic with a budget

+1!!! IDJ for sure can help you! They carry Gabriel & Co. and Stuller who both make nice settings at reasonable prices. Call and speak to Yekutiel. Ask him to get you this or something similar in your preferred metal https://eshop.gabrielny.com/engagement-ring/ER6558W44JJ then to find you the best PS quality cut, eye clean diamond with the remaining budget!! It will turn out beautifully!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for IDJ here!
And just to clarify, when we say that they work with your budget, it is NOT at the expense of sacrificing quality.

Q

Queenie60

Another vote for IDJ - excellent customer service and they can work with you within your budget. Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for. :wavey:

wizardman123

Rough_Rock
Thanks Guys! I have been in touch with IDJ and they will be helping out. I will post specs on the diamonds as soon as I get them. Hopefully you guys can let me know your thoughts on them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results