shape
carat
color
clarity

need help with proposal idea

frankf10

Rough_Rock
We are going away to upstate ny this weekend. People have suggested to propose to her then-before her 14 and enough days before where its not considered on her bday. Though the place would be great, as there are very beautiful trails w/ waterfalls there I feel as though she is expecting that.

She enjoys baking, so I am looking for places that would offer private baking class for just the two of us. (i'm in northern nj) I found one that was $750, way too much and $200-however, my options are the woman's actual house or mine. She would have made a open rose out of fondit, which would have the ring inside. Thinking it over, I dont know about having a stranger around during this.

-I've also considered using my dog in a proposal.

-I am lost as to a plan. I would love to do the baking thing, but seems as though its hard to get just a personal session in an actual place.

frankf10

Rough_Rock
Dog proposal: Switch a new collar on her with the words "marry me?" when i take my dog out in the morning. Dog will then wake gf up, she sees collar. Followed by walk in keuka trail (chance for very pretty pics) and picnic brunch.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results