• Poll closed .

ratatat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Looks perfect! I think you made the right decision

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love a plain shank ering paired with a sparkly diamond band :love: it’s such a classic gorgeous look. Love your upgraded ering - it looks perfect with your wedding ring.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous!

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Krisking and @kstaton4 I would love to see some more photos of your bgd knife edge settings, I’m working with Brian and Lesley now to finalise mine.

Did you ask for anything in particular other than diamond height? Any changes to band width or height at all?

Thanks so much!!

Krisking

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Sure, I'll take more this morning. Any angles or details you want to see?

Krisking

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Krisking and @kstaton4 I would love to see some more photos of your bgd knife edge settings, I’m working with Brian and Lesley now to finalise mine.

Did you ask for anything in particular other than diamond height? Any changes to band width or height at all?

Thanks so much!!

@KirstLWA, No changes at all, except a slight raising of the height (as I recall, about 1 mm or less, but don't quote me on that. I left it up to the bench's discretion). Here are the glamour shots (1.54 ct, sz 4.5):

BrianGavin_Knife_KristinG3b_040814.jpg BrianGavin_Knife_KristinG4b_040814.jpg BG_knife.jpg

Last edited:

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much @Krisking it’s really gorgeous!!

I’d love a profile shot if not too much trouble? Yours seems to be a lower profile in the shank that is perfect for me as I need no higher off the finger than 2mm (apart from taper at shoulders)

Is yours platinum? Does it feel nice to wear? Any changes you’d make if you were to do it again?

Krisking

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@KirstLWA Sure! Anything different you want to see compared to the profile shots upthread? Happy to oblige.

I only asked for small change in the height of the stone/culet. Shank should be standard proportions.

Yes, it's platinum. For me, it's comfortable, and I don't feel the edges on neighboring fingers. It spins (which is bothersome), and needs sizing beads, but that didn't happen for other reasons.

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I’d love to see one from the side view so not looking down your hand but across your hand! Like this:

EB480D77-9003-411A-B721-2419C18F3CA6.png

Thanks for all the info!!

Krisking

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here you go!
20180619_203507.jpg

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much @Krisking those are perfect.

Enjoy your ring.

kbonita4

Rough_Rock
@KirstLWA, I am so sorry I missed your question. I didn't realize I was logged out of my account for so long. I saw that you made the decision on the knife edge. Excellent choice. Your ring is absolutely beautiful!:twirl::twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results