shape
carat
color
clarity

NEED HELP!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by freshman, Aug 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
  1. freshman
    Rough_Rock

by freshman » Aug 1, 2001
    I am looking at the following diamond as a possible purchase and would like your guys
    feedback cause' this is my first time doing this:Princess
    GIA CERT
    0.91 carat
    F Color
    SI1 Clarity
    Symmetry / G
    Polish / G
    No Cutlet
    Depth 70.3
    Price is $300.00This is all the information I know about the diamond.Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Keep up the good work, guys!!
    Thanks!
    Sorry, the first time I posted this message it I put $300 as the price. The correct amount is $3000. I would apreciate if I get your opinion once again!!!
    Thank You

2. pricescope
    Ideal_Rock

by pricescope » Aug 1, 2001
    Hi Freshman, You don't need any help you are doing just fine [​IMG]Based on the data above the price is very good actually.What is the table size btw?Disclaimer: see independent appraiser for the life and professional examination of your diamond [​IMG]

3. tonysgeko
    Shiny_Rock

by tonysgeko » Aug 1, 2001
    People here can come up with numerous reasons to buy or not to buy, but a qualified appraiser like Rocdoc or DaveAtlas can come up with hundreds more reasons we haven't even thought of.

4. pricescope
    Ideal_Rock

by pricescope » Aug 1, 2001
    Tonysgeko, that is true. Show the diamond to an independent expert to have the peace of mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.