shape
carat
color
clarity

NEED HELP PLEASE - Need Advise on this Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

delorean

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,
Love the forum, been a lurker for a while and just joined. Ive been looking around at diamonds for my engagement and came across something at Blue Nile that is pretty nice and is at a good price but since I have never bought any kind of precious stones without looking at it in person I''m a bit nervous. If anyone could help me out and check this diamond out and give me your professional opinion (Or Personal) that would be great. I have put the diamond on hold for 48hrs so I need your help ASAP

Here are the basics

1.71 carat Cushion
Cut - Very good (That''s the highest that Blue Nile Has?)
Color - J
Clarity VS2
Depth - 67.4%
Table - 59%
Symmetry - Very Good
Polish - Very Good
Girdle - Thin
Cutlet - None
cost - $6,280

Please follow the link for more specifics -

http://www.bluenile.com/cushion-cut-diamond-1-carat-very-good-cut-j-color-vs2-clarity_LD01126562?__fun_frm=i&filter_id=0

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2009 8:13:39 AM
Author:delorean
Hi everyone,
Love the forum, been a lurker for a while and just joined. Ive been looking around at diamonds for my engagement and came across something at Blue Nile that is pretty nice and is at a good price but since I have never bought any kind of precious stones without looking at it in person I'm a bit nervous. If anyone could help me out and check this diamond out and give me your professional opinion (Or Personal) that would be great. I have put the diamond on hold for 48hrs so I need your help ASAP

Here are the basics

1.71 carat Cushion
Cut - Very good (That's the highest that Blue Nile Has?)
Color - J
Clarity VS2
Depth - 67.4%
Table - 59%
Symmetry - Very Good
Polish - Very Good
Girdle - Thin
Cutlet - None
cost - $6,280

Please follow the link for more specifics -

http://www.bluenile.com/cushion-cut-diamond-1-carat-very-good-cut-j-color-vs2-clarity_LD01126562?__fun_frm=i&filter_id=0
Hi Delorean and welcome!

Cushions can be tricky and images such as ASET and photos are really essential in order to judge the cut and personality of a diamond, but BN don't offer such services. So the only way to know is to take a chance and order it and see what you think, if you would rather stick with BN and not purchase from a vendor who has all the info provided.

A J colour in that size might show a little warmth, would you be ok with that? It would be a softer white to the icy white colourless diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results