shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help finding similar ring

Hfhuett

Rough_Rock
Ok well me and my girlfriend have been dating for long enough. We went to go look at rings. We started looking just at the mall stores just to see what was out there. I didn't plan on buying one from these stores. The problem is while at zales she ended up finding one she really liked. It is Vera wang so I feel like im paying for the name. It is $4000 but right now it's 20% off. Can any help me find similar ring? Vera Wang LOVE Collection 7/8 CT. T.W. Diamond Vintage-Style Engagement Ring in 14K White Gold
Item # 19970169

https://m.zales.com/vera-wang-love-collection-diamond-vintage-style-engagement-ring-14k-white-gold/product.jsp?productId=94469926&ab=MOB%3APROMO4%3A12_8

funnybones

Rough_Rock
Trade
hi .. i think the design is awesome but the quality of diamonds mentioned in there are bit low .. and also i think the price is bit much .. to pay for a half carat on center .. well in that case ring can be replicated with better quality stones in it ... i would like you to see this de beers design ...
http://www.debeers.com/bridal/bridal-jewellery/engagement-rings/adonis-rose-solitaire-engagement-ring-j1fw01bp

its not similar but .. bit in that lines ...

also at this kind of prices u can get better quality diamonds ...
what do you think about the design .. above ?

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, it's very pretty but the clarity of the diamonds is s12 to I 1, and that's very poor. They will most likely be cloudy with flaws and that makes them less sparkly. And please note, those stores spend thousands of dollars on special lighting so the rings look glorious in store, but outside on an overcast day ... ugh. For $4,000 you could get a much bigger and better diamond and find a comparable setting style. Zales rings are not top quality and those little melee diamonds often fall out of well made rings. And that $4,000 retail ring would have a second hand value (like if you upgrade later on) of like $700 if you're lucky. Don't rush in, look around, check out on line vendors, most have a return policy as that can ease your mind. As with anything, you should strive for "best value for money". Happy shopping.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results