color
clarity

Need Help finding a Ring in my budget.

chobo2

Rough_Rock

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those actually look a bit more Tiffany style to me. They are small though. Like I said, it's totally a personal preference.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like you’ve made a great choice!

chobo2

Rough_Rock
So I finally got the ring after some problems (figure the day I want to buy the ring, Capital One has to have huge system failure...luckily it was big enough that even BN new about it and let me reserve the ring till the issue was resovled....bad part it delayed my ring about a week).

First thoughts out of the box was I like it.

I took some pictures/video with my cellphone (so they may not be the best pictures)

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnVN19QbeB93s6dJov_-luQaV7c2qA

After reviewing the video and photos I can see the "strong florescence" big time in the sun.

The sun is gone now so I got to wait till it comes back to check it out again as till I looked at the videos/photos I could not detect the "strong blue florescence" with my eyes.

Probably going to give my gf tonight the ring, but conflicted if I should just keep quite on the "florescence"

When I look at the video frame by frame the blue actually does not bother me most of the time and I do like it but sometimes(as you can see in a few pictures it looks ugly....but it also could be because of my great camera skills).

Otherwise than that it looks eye clean to me.

Anyone got thoughts?

snowballs mom

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful! She will be thrilled!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you’re seeing a reflection of the sky or sarkening from the bright sun versus fluorescence. If you have a black light, you can really see the fluoro!

It is a beautiful ring!!!

However I do not “keep quiet” about fluorescence; If she asks, tell her.

Propose within the return period and If she hates it, we’ll help find another stone. (Mine is VSB and I LOVE it!)

chobo2

Rough_Rock
It's beautiful! She will be thrilled!

Thanks, I think she will like it as well.

I think you’re seeing a reflection of the sky or sarkening from the bright sun versus fluorescence. If you have a black light, you can really see the fluoro!

It is a beautiful ring!!!

However I do not “keep quiet” about fluorescence; If she asks, tell her.

Propose within the return period and If she hates it, we’ll help find another stone. (Mine is VSB and I LOVE it!)

hmm maybe, I have to do more tests I guess with a real camera and more eye tests. Hopefully that is the case. Hope it gets really sunny in the next few days so when it is on my gf finger I can see it better.

I don't think she knows enough about rings to know what fluorescence is, I think the only way she would ask is if I tell her about it or maybe she sees a pictures like I posted here where it is really dark.

I already proposed a month ago (I bought a fake ring and stuck it inside a kinder egg, I wanted a surprise but did not want to invest in a expensive ring till I knew more what she wanted)

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring!!! :appl: I think the fluorescence is a really cool feature. She's going to love it! Please come back with hand shots!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results