Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help deciding between two JA diamonds.

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
I have learned so much from this site, but have so much more to learn. This will be replacing a ring that was lost in an accident months ago. The stone will be used in this setting http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/side-stones/14k-white-gold-0.30ct-common-prong-round-shaped-diamond-engagement-ring-item-7096..
11104w14_0.jpg

I actually ordered diamond #1 this morning and now realize I was likely too hasty and should have spent more time researching. :confused: I will likely cancel my order depending on what you all think of the diamonds listed below. I am color sensitive (graphic designer) and was concerned that I would notice a yellow tint in diamond #2. Thanks in advance! I would appreciate any thoughts on these stones :angel:

Or maybe my two choices are horrible picks and I would love to know that as well if that is the case. My budget for the diamond was $2400. :wall:

Diamond #1 $2,370
http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/princess-cut/0.74-carat-f-color-vs2-clarity-sku-568976
SHAPE: Princess
CARAT WEIGHT: 0.74
COLOR: F
CLARITY: VS2
POLISH: Very Good
SYMMETRY: Very Good
FLUORESCENCE: None
L/W/D (MM): 5.07*4.92*3.60
L/W RATIO: 1.03

DEPTH %: 73.20
TABLE %: 72.00
CULET: None
CERTIFICATE: GIA
Inclusion: Cloud, Feather


Diamond #2 $2240
http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/princess-cut/0.77-carat-i-color-vvs2-clarity-sku-913495
SHAPE: Princess
CARAT WEIGHT: 0.77
COLOR: I
CLARITY: VVS2
POLISH: Excellent
SYMMETRY: Excellent
FLUORESCENCE: None
L/W/D (MM): 4.95*4.94*3.67
L/W RATIO: 1.00

DEPTH %: 74.30
GIRDLE: Thick
TABLE %: 72.00
CULET: None
CERTIFICATE: GIA
CROWN ∠: 0.00
CROWN %: 0.00
PAVILION ∠: 0.00
PAVILION %: 0.00
Inclusion: Pinpoint, Cloud
 

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
40,198
I prefer the second one.
 

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
Gypsy|1454993650|3988659 said:
I prefer the second one.
Thank you Gypsy. Is that because of the better clarity and symmetry? Do you mind clarifying a bit for a newbie? ;-)
 

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
40,198
Neither the faceting and the way the diamond performs.
 

E B

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
9,488
windsurferwife|1454990179|3988644 said:
I am color sensitive (graphic designer) and was concerned that I would notice a yellow tint in diamond #2.
Then I'd stick to G+, maybe a high H. (From one color sensitive person to another. :cheeky: )

Do you want or need to go with James Allen? If not, these over at Whiteflash are ideal cut and in budget.

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/princess-cut-loose-diamond-3244896.htm#
http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/princess-cut-loose-diamond-2681933.htm

Similar setting (and may be a little less expensive if they can make it in 14k WG, worth asking about):

http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/diamond-settings/petite-diamond-engagement-ring-773.htm
 

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
E B|1455018787|3988719 said:
windsurferwife|1454990179|3988644 said:
I am color sensitive (graphic designer) and was concerned that I would notice a yellow tint in diamond #2.
Then I'd stick to G+, maybe a high H. (From one color sensitive person to another. :cheeky: )

Do you want or need to go with James Allen? If not, these over at Whiteflash are ideal cut and in budget.

http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/princess-cut-loose-diamond-3244896.htm#
http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/princess-cut-loose-diamond-2681933.htm

Similar setting (and may be a little less expensive if they can make it in 14k WG, worth asking about):

http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-rings/diamond-settings/petite-diamond-engagement-ring-773.htm

I do not have to use James Allen. I would pay sales tax with Whitefish (TX resident), but those diamonds do look better than what I chose. I like that they come with an Ideal scope. I think with sales tax the costs will be similar. I only chose JA because of their return/upgrade policy. Thank you for your help. I will stick with H or above. I also loved cushion cut diamonds, but was having an especially hard time finding a nice stone. I am trying to cancel my JA order now.
 

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
Gypsy|1454998088|3988691 said:
Neither the faceting and the way the diamond performs.
Thank you Gypsy. Apparently, I have no clue how to pick out a diamond. I appreciate your input. I am back to the search. I am trying to find a princess cut or cushion cut diamond that will fit within the $2400-2600 range. I gave up on cushion cut because because I would need a .90 stone or larger to get the same proportion/appearance of size as the princess cut in that setting. That size of cushion cut seemed out of my budget. I do like both cuts however. As far as how the diamond performs, can you tell this by the table/depth numbers? What is the best way to avoid finding another poor performer in the future?
 

E B

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
9,488
Blue Nile has signature cushions that face up larger than princess cuts at the same carat weight. Here's an example (they have several in your budget, but this one already has a close up of the actual diamond):

http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-details/LD05436697

(You've got to copy and paste link, for some reason clicking on it won't take you to the item.)
 

E B

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
9,488
Another that's a teeny bit out of budget, but very pretty:

http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-details/LD05436690

Blue Nile has an upgrade policy, but they do require you spend twice the original diamond's cost when you trade in. James Allen has some modern cushions that could work if you want to stick with their upgrade program.
 

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
E B|1455043094|3988915 said:
Blue Nile has signature cushions that face up larger than princess cuts at the same carat weight. Here's an example (they have several in your budget, but this one already has a close up of the actual diamond):

http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-details/LD05436697

(You've got to copy and paste link, for some reason clicking on it won't take you to the item.)
I would have never known that. I am looking at these now. Thank you for posting the links!
 

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
So confusing... The gemologist at JA claims that Diamond #1 one is excellent with very beautiful facets. I am looking at Blue Nile now as an option, but would love to figure out why the JA gemologist is telling me this about Diamond #1 and if they were just trying to get rid of this diamond and not telling me what they truly think. :confused:
 

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 2, 2015
Messages
2,319
One thing to note about a princess cut is the sharp corners are prone to chipping. Not sure by your screen name if you are active, but if you are I'd go with a cushion over a princess for durability sake. Also, you will have to spend twice the amount of the original diamond to upgrade with James Allen. There are many vendors who only ask you to spend more than the original diamond. Just something to think about!
 

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
JDDN|1455049662|3989004 said:
One thing to note about a princess cut is the sharp corners are prone to chipping. Not sure by your screen name if you are active, but if you are I'd go with a cushion over a princess for durability sake. Also, you will have to spend twice the amount of the original diamond to upgrade with James Allen. There are many vendors who only ask you to spend more than the original diamond. Just something to think about!
I don't windsurf yet, but plan to learn soon. My husband is very into windsurfing of course. ; ) I am somewhat active, mostly hiking/backpacking type stuff, but probably not enough for princess cut to be an issue. If I do anything super active, I will remove the ring. Thank you for the warning. My last stone was round and held up very well.

I actually prefer the look of the cushion cut diamond. The two Blue Nile ones look lovely. It makes me nervous that there is no video view of the diamond like JA.

These are the cushion cuts that JA originally recommended to me: (I think the "I" color ones will be too yellow for me).
Diamond #4: 730887. 0.90ct I-VVS2 cushion cut diamond priced at $2,410. http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/0.90-carat-i-color-vvs2-clarity-sku-730887
Diamond #5: 908574. 0.84ct H-VS1 cushion cut diamond priced at $2,280. http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/0.84-carat-h-color-vs1-clarity-sku-908574
Diamond #6: 814117. 0.80ct I-VS1 cushion cut diamond priced at $2,190.http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/0.80-carat-i-color-vs1-clarity-sku-814117

I had been looking at this one too, but it is slightly out of budget and may be a horrible choice anyway. Diamond #7 0.82 CARAT F-VS2 CUSHION CUT DIAMOND 764829 http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/0.82-carat-f-color-vs2-clarity-sku-764829
 

E B

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
9,488
windsurferwife|1455048481|3988992 said:
So confusing... The gemologist at JA claims that Diamond #1 one is excellent with very beautiful facets. I am looking at Blue Nile now as an option, but would love to figure out why the JA gemologist is telling me this about Diamond #1 and if they were just trying to get rid of this diamond and not telling me what they truly think. :confused:
It doesn't look like a bad princess, but with your budget, you can do better. :)

Of the three the James Allen rep recommended, the first looks very pretty but I agree, I wouldn't gamble on an I. The third is...well, you can do a lot better than that one, too.

If you've got some time, a member here made a great cushion guide (ignore the halo stuff) here:

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...rience-in-making-a-harry-winston-halo.183473/

If you scroll to the very bottom, she talks about (and includes pictures of) the Blue Nile Signature cushions. I completely understand being hesitant not seeing a video, but Blue Nile does have a great return policy if you decide to go that route. The only real downside I see to the BN cushions is that they may look like a round diamond when set (because of the arrows).
 

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
E B|1455056616|3989082 said:
windsurferwife|1455048481|3988992 said:
So confusing... The gemologist at JA claims that Diamond #1 one is excellent with very beautiful facets. I am looking at Blue Nile now as an option, but would love to figure out why the JA gemologist is telling me this about Diamond #1 and if they were just trying to get rid of this diamond and not telling me what they truly think. :confused:
It doesn't look like a bad princess, but with your budget, you can do better. :)

Of the three the James Allen rep recommended, the first looks very pretty but I agree, I wouldn't gamble on an I. The third is...well, you can do a lot better than that one, too.

If you've got some time, a member here made a great cushion guide (ignore the halo stuff) here:

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...rience-in-making-a-harry-winston-halo.183473/

If you scroll to the very bottom, she talks about (and includes pictures of) the Blue Nile Signature cushions. I completely understand being hesitant not seeing a video, but Blue Nile does have a great return policy if you decide to go that route. The only real downside I see to the BN cushions is that they may look like a round diamond when set (because of the arrows).
I will absolutely read through the tutorial tonight (as soon as the kiddos are in bed)! Thank you!!! I am sure it will help me immensely. I guess the reason I keep going back to JA is because they have the setting that I prefer and I can't find anything exactly like it though Blue Nile seems to have something very close. I actually found a diamond similar to Diamond #1, but with JA ideal true hearts cut http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/princess-cut/0.74-carat-f-color-vs2-clarity-sku-761945.
cert_22.jpg
The gemologist at JA did not think it was worth switching to. It was $400 more. That true hearts diamond is probably most certainly not a good idea if you are saying I can do better with my current budget. I tried to cancel my order with JA today and they told me they could hold it for 48 hrs. If I can't figure out things by then, then I will just cancel and keep searching for the perfect stone. I just really miss having a wedding ring on my finger.
 

E B

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
9,488
windsurferwife|1455059431|3989113 said:
I will absolutely read through the tutorial tonight (as soon as the kiddos are in bed)! Thank you!!! I am sure it will help me immensely. I guess the reason I keep going back to JA is because they have the setting that I prefer and I can't find anything exactly like it though Blue Nile seems to have something very close. I actually found a diamond similar to Diamond #1, but with JA ideal true hearts cut http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/princess-cut/0.74-carat-f-color-vs2-clarity-sku-761945.
cert_22.jpg
The gemologist at JA did not think it was worth switching to. It was $400 more. That true hearts diamond is probably most certainly not a good idea if you are saying I can do better with my current budget. I tried to cancel my order with JA today and they told me they could hold it for 48 hrs. If I can't figure out things by then, then I will just cancel and keep searching for the perfect stone. I just really miss having a wedding ring on my finger.
That F, VS2 True Hearts looks pretty! (Just make sure it's eye-clean since it has the feather on the table.) And there's this G too, that's a little cheaper and hits the AGS0 (ideal) mark: http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/princess-cut/0.72-carat-g-color-vs1-clarity-sku-565070

If you decide to go with a princess from James Allen, I think the best thing to do would be to get an ASET image for that very first diamond (the one the rep likes) to compare it to the AGS princesses. That'll give you a better idea of whether it's worth the extra $ or not.

Edit: And if you ask for one ASET, find your favorite two cushions (or other princesses) and request ASETs for those, too, since you get up to 3.
 

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
I think I finally have a solution. This is the JA ring I have been trying to recreate.
ring2_79.jpg
cushion_3.jpg

Her stone is actually a .59 ct cushion cut. It just appears larger, I guess because of the dimensions/mm? That opens a whole lot of options for me to be able to go into a smaller size cushion and hopefully find one that appears larger facing up. I read through the Cushion 101. It was very helpful! Now that I know I can afford a cushion, hopefully I can find a good one. My budget is still about $2,400. I did order an Ideal Scope on Diamond 1, but in the meantime while I am waiting for the report I am planning to search for a cushion cut since I prefer that look. I will request the ASET for the top two choices. Thanks again for all the advice and helping me avoid a mediocre stone. : )
 

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
40,198
Cushions 101 is a good starting point. But it's not enough.

I picked some nice stones for you .

http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/0.70-carat-d-color-si1-clarity-sku-672809
http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/0.70-carat-i-color-si1-clarity-sku-876893 I recommend this one cause it's square.
http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/0.70-carat-i-color-vs2-clarity-sku-773244 this is my favorite though.


All of these are 5mm square. You don't want anything smaller.

With cushions you do not compare stones or buy from weight, you buy for dimensions.

With this setting, this works: http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/pave/james-allen-exclusive-engagement-ring-item-49519

Okay?

These will all be strong performers. And will look great with that setting.
 

E B

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
9,488
So, I was thinking about this while feeding my daughter at 3:00am (lol) and I think a good vendor fit for you may be Good Old Gold. They're in NY and they offer a pretty interactive experience- more so than the drop shippers. They can find a few cushions for you (or may be able to get a couple you've seen and liked on other sites) and photograph them in your desired setting. They've done comparison videos in the past, too, and will give you good advice about which are the brightest. You may give them a call and see what they can do (and share any info with us! :cheeky: ). Plus, they should be able to better refine the prongs of the setting so they aren't big and blobby and overwhelm the diamond.

http://www.goodoldgold.com/contactus.html
 

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
Gypsy|1455090271|3989243 said:
Cushions 101 is a good starting point. But it's not enough.

I picked some nice stones for you .

http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/0.70-carat-d-color-si1-clarity-sku-672809
http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/0.70-carat-i-color-si1-clarity-sku-876893 I recommend this one cause it's square.
http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/0.70-carat-i-color-vs2-clarity-sku-773244 this is my favorite though.


All of these are 5mm square. You don't want anything smaller.

With cushions you do not compare stones or buy from weight, you buy for dimensions.

With this setting, this works: http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/pave/james-allen-exclusive-engagement-ring-item-49519

Okay?

These will all be strong performers. And will look great with that setting.
Those are just beautiful! Thank you Gypsy for picking some stones for me. Do you think I should stick with those dimension stones or go up in size/dimensions since I have more room in my budget ($2400 for the stone)? What would you recommend? I would probably order the D color stone you have selected even though I love the way the the two "I" stones look also, just paranoid about seeing any yellow tint though those don't look super yellow to me.

You are right that Cushions 101 is only a starting point. I had carefully selected a stone after studying Cushions 101 and the stone I found looks much poorer in quality/shine compared to the ones you have chosen. http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/0.78-carat-h-color-si1-clarity-sku-804373 :wall:
 

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
E B|1455116864|3989322 said:
So, I was thinking about this while feeding my daughter at 3:00am (lol) and I think a good vendor fit for you may be Good Old Gold. They're in NY and they offer a pretty interactive experience- more so than the drop shippers. They can find a few cushions for you (or may be able to get a couple you've seen and liked on other sites) and photograph them in your desired setting. They've done comparison videos in the past, too, and will give you good advice about which are the brightest. You may give them a call and see what they can do (and share any info with us! :cheeky: ). Plus, they should be able to better refine the prongs of the setting so they aren't big and blobby and overwhelm the diamond.

http://www.goodoldgold.com/contactus.html
I saw that vendor mentioned in the Cushions 101. I will give them a call during the kiddos nap time. My only hesitation about them was their refund policy - they don't allow refunds on the settings. They do have a setting kinda close to what I am looking for though so I will certainly give them a call. Thank you! :)
 

E B

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
9,488
I saw that vendor mentioned in the Cushions 101. I will give them a call during the kiddos nap time. My only hesitation about them was their refund policy - they don't allow refunds on the settings. They do have a setting kinda close to what I am looking for though so I will certainly give them a call. Thank you! :)
Sure! They have access to a lot of settings not on their website, too.

Here's another one with a cut very similar to the diamonds Gypsy posted but in G color. May be worth a look?

http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/0.70-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-775195
 

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
Just got off the phone with Good Old Gold. They were super helpful, sent me some video links and told me they could get the setting I want. Yay! I am supposed to talk to them later this afternoon when Jon returns to the office about the stone itself. : )

In the meantime, what do you guys think of this one? It's a bit over budget, but is an "F" and to me the cutting looks similar to the ones recommend. It's a bit larger in size and since I will have this ring for a very long time, I want to make sure I get the most bang for my buck. ; ) http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/0.80-carat-f-color-si1-clarity-sku-816529
 

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
I am so excited! I just placed the first stone Gypsy recommended on hold with JA. I don't mind the strong fluorescence on that stone and the savings is a nice perk. Just waiting to talk to Gold Old Gold before I pull the trigger and order. The JA gemologist told me that the difference in dimensions (out if what I can afford with my budget) is very negligible (less than the thickness of a sheet of paper). I am so ignorant about diamonds and I thank God for you dear people on PS and the help you have given me. :angel:
 

E B

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
9,488
windsurferwife|1455136826|3989470 said:
I am so excited! I just placed the first stone Gypsy recommended on hold with JA. I don't mind the strong fluorescence on that stone and the savings is a nice perk. Just waiting to talk to Gold Old Gold before I pull the trigger and order. The JA gemologist told me that the difference in dimensions (out if what I can afford with my budget) is very negligible (less than the thickness of a sheet of paper). I am so ignorant about diamonds and I thank God for you dear people on PS and the help you have given me. :angel:
I'm glad GOG was helpful! I'd see if they can source the diamond on JA's website for you so you can get diamond and setting from one vendor (unless you mean you want to get the whole thing from James Allen), and let them know that's the kind of cushion you like in case they can find you a couple more to compare. A lot of the vendors pull from the same diamond source anyway. Just make sure it's eye-clean since it has a few small inclusions in the middle of the table (center of the diamond).
 

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
E B|1455137832|3989481 said:
windsurferwife|1455136826|3989470 said:
I am so excited! I just placed the first stone Gypsy recommended on hold with JA. I don't mind the strong fluorescence on that stone and the savings is a nice perk. Just waiting to talk to Gold Old Gold before I pull the trigger and order. The JA gemologist told me that the difference in dimensions (out if what I can afford with my budget) is very negligible (less than the thickness of a sheet of paper). I am so ignorant about diamonds and I thank God for you dear people on PS and the help you have given me. :angel:
I'm glad GOG was helpful! I'd see if they can source the diamond on JA's website for you so you can get diamond and setting from one vendor (unless you mean you want to get the whole thing from James Allen), and let them know that's the kind of cushion you like in case they can find you a couple more to compare. A lot of the vendors pull from the same diamond source anyway. Just make sure it's eye-clean since it has a few small inclusions in the middle of the table (center of the diamond).
GOG is sending me some choices to look at online in a couple days. My hold ends at JA tomorrow. Tough decisions. Not sure whether to cancel and wait for GOG. GOG talked kinda down on that diamond at JA 672809 and said they basically doubt anyone would buy it anyway (maybe due to the stone fluorescence? I have no idea. It looks gorgeous to me). Ugh. Hopefully they were just saying that to get a sale. :confused:
 

E B

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
9,488
What'd they say about it? Was it Jon you talked to? Jon knows his stuff, so I'd trust his judgment.

I don't know JA's hold policy, but maybe you can put another hold on it once it ends if you really think it's the one. This is all up to you- the good news is that you have a LOT of options!
 

windsurferwife

Rough_Rock
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
26
E B|1455138942|3989491 said:
What'd they say about it? Was it Jon you talked to? Jon knows his stuff, so I'd trust his judgment.

I don't know JA's hold policy, but maybe you can put another hold on it once it ends if you really think it's the one. This is all up to you- the good news is that you have a LOT of options!
JA got pretty nasty with me when I asked to put more than one diamond on hold and frankly I am a bit upset about it. To be fair, I have changed my mind from Princess cut to Cushion cut so I understand it was probably very annoying for them to go through that process. GOG has been very pleasant so far. I did not speak with Jon, I spoke with Charles.

Each time I ask JA about a diamond, they keep pestering me about moving forward with my original order, which they promised to hold for 48 hrs. I still have 24hrs left of that 48hrs! I won't be communicating with JA again until I either cancel my order or finalize my order. Thankfully, now I have a lot of options like you said. : ) GOG just emailed me several beautiful stones that fit within budget. They are $1k more than the the JA stone so I have a lot to think about.
 

E B

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
9,488
Ugh, I'm sorry about JA being nasty with you. Hopefully GOG can find you the perfect combo! (Oh, and feel free to share your options!)
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top