shape
carat
color
clarity

need comfort regarding new side stones for EC

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is nickel in white gold that people are allergic to, not rhodium. So if this ring is platinum, the rhodium should not be an issue. I am sorry you don't like the ring, but I think you are upset about some aspects that are not valid.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
diamondseeker2006|1475328592|4082629 said:
I think you are upset about some aspects that are not valid.

I agree.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1475328317|4082627 said:
I am also confused about whether the new ring is platinum or not, but platinum is sometimes rhodium plated. Not a thing wrong with that, especially if you were worried about it being gray. Those rings come to the jeweler unfinished. The jeweler sets the stones and polishes the ring. So there was nothing wrong with the setting looking gray in its unfinished state.

I have to say this to be honest, those baguettes are the perfect size for your center stone. Had you gone larger, it would have been out of proportion and not looked right. I also think wearing two wide bands with a thin solitaire setting is throwing the proportions off and making the e-ring kind of overwhelmed. I'd wear only one of the wide bands with it at a time. Or maybe just a thin 2mm diamond band between the wedding band and e-ring.

If you want more substance, I think a three stone ring with three emerald cuts would be the best choice. I do not think larger baguettes will look right. I think wearing it with a wider wedding band, the shank needs to be at least 2.5mm, too.

+1 to everything diamondseeker2006 said.

I think you need to step back, calm down and try to look at your ring with a fresh perspective and think about what you don't like and what needs to be done to make it right. You had a similar situation with your wedding band and you found a solution.

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Poodles4me|1475302902|4082580 said:
I've read through this thread 3 times and I'm still a bit confused. Is your new set platinum as you mentioned in your first post or is it white gold that was inadvertently ordered and rhodium plating added after? If the new setting is platinum I see no reason for the jeweller to plate it with rhodium and if so, what was her explanation to you for doing this?

I'm sorry I'm being confusing. I'm so upset about this. I searched for settings on my own because I can't articulate what I want. I had a knife-edge simple platinum solitaire. I wanted more rounded, THICKER, with baguettes. I narrowed it to two Stuller semi-sets, and chose the 1/3 carat (total weight) baguettes. It is marked Plat, but it is not thick, it is thin, the band is about 1mm at bottom of shank. IT's very very very very delicate. It is SHINY and has that sort of "drippy" look I've seen on rhodium-finished white gold. I asked her if she for some reason plated it in rhodium, but she says no. I can't get a good photo of the drippy area, it's in the gallery area.

The ring is very light because it is so very thin, I guess, but it doesn't "feel" like platinum at all, though it's marked as such. The edges cut into my finger, palm-side, because they are not rounded off . I have very thick wedding bands -- I wear two. 4mm wide by 2.5mm thick. The teeny delicate diamond with baguettes looks out of place. I thought I had checked the dimensions, but just never dreamed it would be this thin. I wish there were more actual-sized photos instead of all airbrushed, enlarged representations. Even though I know it's not as large or thick as the enlarged illustrations, it still psychologically makes me think it won't be thin and delicate.

My empty original platinum setting has more heft than this new ring. Yeah, she forgot to keep it and credit it towards the new setting. A blessing, I guess, because I am hoping to find a way to just put my diamond back into my old setting. I'm not sure if she will take back the new setting. :( My husband is upset because I'm upset, I'm upset because I'm mad at myself for picking such a tiny, light ring, and I'm mad at Stuller for being so hard to search. No one here works in platinum.

I'd like to just drop the diamonds into a a 2-3mm comfort fit platinum band, so it would go with the two thick wedding bands I wear.

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1475326106|4082616 said:
I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you were hoping.
Besides the water spots (terrible but quickly alleviated), the ring looks pretty to me.

Questions:
-did you go from platinum in your old setting to white gold? Platinum is way heavier than white gold so that is the lightNess you're feeling.

-white gold is almost always rhodium plated (that would be consider
The norm) so unless you specify not to have it platted then they will do it. Sorry it looks like it was sloppily done :nono: .

- setting pages usually have measurements on them so on the Stuller page you should have seen the measurements. Your jeweler should have gone over it with you.

Please don't have anything else done without letting us help you. We can make sure you ask all the right questions so you get what you want.

I'm sorry this is costing you a fortune and you're not getting what you wanted. I hope in the future we can help you get a reset that you'll love.

Jeweler was too busy to go through it prior to ordering. I told her I wanted thicker and rounded, I sent her the Stuller settings with baguettes that I could find, which were not easy to find, they have such different keywords.

I detest white gold and I'm allergic to the alloy anyway. I wear platinum. I like the weight. This ring LOOKS as if it was dipped in something, there's a drip on it. It is incredibly light.

At this point, I just wish I had never done any of this. The idea was a more substantial ring with heft to it, and I TOLD her that. She not only didn't point out that, she didn't notify me when it arrived, didn't call us when it was finished, though they claim they left a message, and stuck it in a ringbox, FILTHY.

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1475328317|4082627 said:
I am also confused about whether the new ring is platinum or not, but platinum is sometimes rhodium plated. Not a thing wrong with that, especially if you were worried about it being gray. Those rings come to the jeweler unfinished. The jeweler sets the stones and polishes the ring. So there was nothing wrong with the setting looking gray in its unfinished state.

I have to say this to be honest, those baguettes are the perfect size for your center stone. Had you gone larger, it would have been out of proportion and not looked right. I also think wearing two wide bands with a thin solitaire setting is throwing the proportions off and making the e-ring kind of overwhelmed. I'd wear only one of the wide bands with it at a time. Or maybe just a thin 2mm diamond band between the wedding band and e-ring.

If you want more substance, I think a three stone ring with three emerald cuts would be the best choice. I do not think larger baguettes will look right. I think wearing it with a wider wedding band, the shank needs to be at least 2.5mm, too.

I agree, the shank needs to be bigger. I know platinum is gray, and I prefer that to the warmth of white gold. When it was fresh off the shipping truck, it was shockingly dull, but now it's shockingly SHINY. She says not rhodium, but my other platinum rings never looked that shiny when new. The middle stone is microscopic compare to all the ones here, this I know. I know the baguettes are proportionately correct. I just don't like the delicate nature of it, I'm irritated that I had to do all the work myself, though I told here I didn't want a thin ring. I sometimes wear a wrap around my solitaire and we discussed how I was probably getting a setting that would not fit the wrap anymore. Ha -- this thing is so tiny it rattles around in the wrap!

I like my bands stacked. One is rose gold and new, and I really liked it with my old solitaire setting. Now I have this delicate ring that looks meant for a fairy princess.

"Better is the enemy of good" as I've heard, somewhere...
20160928_181616.jpg

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It is nickel in white gold that people are allergic to, not rhodium. So if this ring is platinum, the rhodium should not be an issue. I am sorry you don't like the ring, but I think you are upset about some aspects that are not valid.

I am upset, this is true. It does look like bright, shiny rhodium -- a look that is not for me -- and there are areas, tiny areas -- with what looks like drips on it. I'm upset she didn't hear me say I wanted to get away from the knife-edge I had and have a more rounded ring. I'm upset that they did not even bother to clean up the ring. I'm upset for letting her be dismissive about what i wanted. So busy she could not spend 10 minutes with me, and I had to search for a setting, submit to her, reminding her about what my requirements were, and she didn't point out how thin this was going to be.

It's the shiniest, lightest platinum I've ever seen. Weird. And, I guess, all my fault, in the end. Except for the part about handing my husband a dirty ring.

I want to go back to what I had, but does that ever happen? Does a jeweler ever take back a setting? She's just so so busy with moving her shop, training the guy who bought her out, and just "I don't have time for this now" when I was trying to look at settings. She had nothing for me to try on, so had to order blind, though she knew it was going to be skinny...She did advise me against a different shape side stone, but not about the delicate nature of this setting.

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I am upset, this is true. It does look like bright, shiny rhodium -- a look that is not for me -- and there are areas, tiny areas -- with what looks like drips on it. I'm upset she didn't hear me say I wanted to get away from the knife-edge I had and have a more rounded ring. I'm upset that they did not even bother to clean up the ring. I'm upset for letting her be dismissive about what i wanted. So busy she could not spend 10 minutes with me, and I had to search for a setting, submit to her, reminding her about what my requirements were, and she didn't point out how thin this was going to be.

It's the shiniest, lightest platinum I've ever seen. Weird. And, I guess, all my fault, in the end. Except for the part about handing my husband a dirty ring.

I want to go back to what I had, but does that ever happen? Does a jeweler ever take back a setting? She's just so so busy with moving her shop, training the guy who bought her out, and just "I don't have time for this now" when I was trying to look at settings. She had nothing for me to try on, so had to order blind, though she knew it was going to be skinny...She did advise me against a different shape side stone, but not about the delicate nature of this setting.

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Poodles4me|1475338035|4082666 said:
I think you need to step back, calm down and try to look at your ring with a fresh perspective and think about what you don't like and what needs to be done to make it right. You had a similar situation with your wedding band and you found a solution.

did I? It's been 10 years, I'd forgotten I had originally gotten a matte finish and had it changed to different size. But they were easy to work with.

Do I come across as extra-gripey? If so, I'm sorry. I read through here and see others with issues and panic and upset. I appreciate all the input and reassurance. I apologize for being cranky about the ring I will wear daily. I don't upgrade often, in fact this was to be the ONLY updgrad. Yes, my EC is miniature by comparison to all the rocks here, but I love it and would never trade it.

I guess I will go to a different jeweler, have my diamond put back into original setting, and hope I can unload the new setting. Thanks again for responding.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you should just return it. If you tell us where you are located we could recommend a jeweler close by to start over with.

The drips you see could be from casting and bad finishing job of not polishing it away.

I think what would look nice is if you went for a solitaire setting closer in width to the bands you like. I'd probably suggest going up a quarter to half size from the thin setting, though, to accommodate the additional thickness and stack comfortably.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
N-jo|1475343741|4082686 said:
Poodles4me|1475338035|4082666 said:

did I? It's been 10 years, I'd forgotten I had originally gotten a matte finish and had it changed to different size. But they were easy to work with.

Do I come across as extra-gripey? If so, I'm sorry. I read through here and see others with issues and panic and upset. I appreciate all the input and reassurance. I apologize for being cranky about the ring I will wear daily. I don't upgrade often, in fact this was to be the ONLY updgrad. Yes, my EC is miniature by comparison to all the rocks here, but I love it and would never trade it.

I guess I will go to a different jeweler, have my diamond put back into original setting, and hope I can unload the new setting. Thanks again for responding.

No, you are not coming across as extra-gripey. You just sound really upset and when a person is that upset it can be hard to find a solution to the problem. We've all been there having something not working out the way we expected it would.

Thank you for clarifying it is platinum and not rhodium plated white gold. As Pinto Bean pointed out it's likely the drips are from bad finishing and not polishing it properly. You added more details to the purchase so I think you have a legitimate claim to return the ring and demand a refund. You told her specifically what you did not want in a ring and she ordered it anyway. I think you should insist upon a refund as you are not happy with the workmanship.

You prefer a more substantial look so there is no way a ring like this will work for you. And since you like stacking bands maybe think about setting your diamond into a wider band in an east/west design. Your diamond is not small at all. You just need to find the right style for you.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I misunderstood some of the issues you are having. Thank you for the clarification. N-joe I feel so badly for you! A lot of us here can relate to this situation. You've gotten some good advice about your options. I hope that the jeweler will make this right for you.
Don't despair, I'm sure there will be a happy ending to this. :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry about all of this No-j - it's understandable that you upset about this and it's just a shame this didn't work out for you - hopefully your jeweler can help you figure out something and I agree with Bonfire that this will eventually be worked out, so try to hang in there.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My biggest bit of advice aside from trying to return it, is to please come here when you are ready to try again. We can help you be sure you get what you want. Custom is probably a good solution, because you can dictate exactly what you want in term of shank height and width and shape, size of side stones, and there will be CADs to show us what it is going to look like (and we can help you get the CADs right). So if you want a 3mm shank, then you can have that exact size! I think the key will be to be sure what these sizes mean so you are sure what you want. Forget local. I haven't bought any jewelry locally since I found PS 10 years ago! We know good ringmakers who can make you exactly what you want, and it will be a step up from Stuller quality!

It does sound like since your jeweler was preoccupied with moving and selling her shop, so this really was a totally unfortunate situation. She may or may not be able to take it back due to someone else having bought the shop, but it was really a huge mistake for her not to let you try on the ring when it came from Stuller, because it might could have been returned before they touched it.

If they won't take it back, we can show you where to sell it, but you always will lose some money reselling a setting.

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks, all.

I felt I was not heard in all this by this woman with whom I've had a friendly relationship for decades of jewelry-making. She emailed a quite crisp reply about picking it up and cleaning it and bringing it back to me.
She said she would buff or round of f harsh edges of the shank -- my knuckle is scraped and swollen from taking it off a million times trying to make it work, inspect it, etc. She didn't mention any of the other disappointing things. Though she did say she'd give me the"best price in town" for my old setting.

I was trying to make things easy in all this, by just picking a setting. She says she didn't know I didn't want a dainty ring?? The first thing I had told her about upgrading was that I wanted rid of the slender knife-edge setting I'd had for ten years, that I wanted a wider, thicker ring and side stones. We discussed how that would make it too thick to fit into my EC halo wrap, but she could later remake it to fit the new, wider ring. Now she claims she had no idea. The bands I wear are beasts! Why would i want a thin setting that looks meant for a fairy princess?

Obviously the specs are there on the Stuller site, but she's the jeweler, she told me not to pick trillions with my EC. Why not point out that the new setting I had settled on was going to be skinnier than my original? I never dreamed a thinner set could possibly hold the baguettes, thought it had to be thicker to support them, and thus-- thicker than the knife-edge setting I'd had for ten years. Yes, she showed it to me straight out of the Stuller package. That's when I felt so upset, we'd given her a deposit to order the setting i thought was thicker, wider, and with stones set. I thought once it arrived, I was locked into the choice. For one thing, the price was fairly significant -- almost as much as my original ring with a .71 H diamond with excellent specs. So, this tinny new setting truly did seem shocking and light, for that price. It feels like a copycat simulant ring, honestly. LIGHT.

Ideally, I'd just drop the diamonds, which are pretty, into a 2.5 or 3mm band that stacks nicely with the plain 4mm ones. But can I really return a setting she had to order? I've only ever returned custom things for a tweak or change. But a special order from a wholesaler? I usually don't take being disappointed lying down, but I guess I'm afraid she'd be angry if i asked to return.

I'm in San Angelo Texas, west central.

Husband and I talked about it today. He has an online friend in Colorado who's a jewelry maker. Is platinum so difficult to melt/remake? No one here touches it. He's planning on asking this Colorado guy the possibility of combining my old setting (4 grams) and new setting (almost 4gm) into one wider, thicker ring with the diamonds.

I'm small but I'm not dainty and my jewelry isn't dainty. That original knife edge has always seemed too thin, but clearly I had no idea what really thin could be! I've caught the edge of this new ring on a fafillion things today.

I better get it altered in some way before it catches hard and degloves me!

It's actually very sparkly and I'm happy with all the diamonds together, just really need to figure out how to move them into a thicker band. Even if the baguettes are sunken into the band -- not bezel set, I forget the term for no prongs, into the band? Maybe the term is bezel set...

Anyway, I hate to throw more money at it but husband isn't happy either. It's already been a bunch of money for the thinnest goopy-finished blindingly-shiny platinum I've ever seen! I have short fingers. This is for the slender person with long fingers and a thing wedding band. Yes, it's really pretty. It didn't turn out to be "me" and I'm part of the problem, yes, but she was supposed to be advising, given my requirements stated up front, you know? And yet, I don't want a confrontation

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you ever go to Houston? Why not reach out to Brian Gavin or Whiteflash?

Just ask for a refund. If she says no, then come back here and we'll brainstorm with you.

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1475389353|4082844 said:
Do you ever go to Houston? Why not reach out to Brian Gavin or Whiteflash?

Just ask for a refund. If she says no, then come back here and we'll brainstorm with you.

Lots of health issues here, I haven't traveled in five years. Have only left the house a dozen times since January, probably. Long stories...

And Houston is nearly 8 hours away...

So just walk in, ask for it to be changed back to old setting? Eesh. Usually I hold my ground with people, and I'll call a CEO if I have a problem with a product. The fact that we've been friendly so long and I'm not happy is a quandary for me.

From 10 years ago, I found this post. Nothing has changed re "dainty"!!!

20161002_014049.png

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are not comfortable asking for a refund, Then my next question is can you eat the cost of the new setting and work with a different vendor?

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a frustrating situation. I hear you on not wanting a fairy-delicate ring. I saw this Maevona setting though it might appeal. If the marquise were your new baguette and the edges were eased a bit to be a slight comfort fit. This seems to be cohesive and have a substantive feeling. All the side stone are flush and protected. You'd need to be sure it was even in thickness (off the finger) as your bands. I can't find this setting on her site, but her prices are pretty reasonable.

maevona.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe when stones (the marquises) are "set" into the metal that way they call it gypsy set.

Edit...just posting this for future design purposes. It would have to be made in more of a comfort fit band but
notice how the baguettes have metal around them? You could make it as thick as you needed/wanted (I think you are going
to need to go custom to get what you want next time - David Klass). I know this emerald is big so you'll have to use your
imagination to picture with a .71 stone.

https://www.josephjewelry.com/engagement-rings/custom-emerald-cut-and-baguette-diamond-engagement-ring-101284

Something like this would be cool...but do it as a 3 stone. Get 2 more non-tapered baguettes to put next to your stone ( going same
direction) then baguettes going down the shank.

http://www.jessopjeweler.com/vintage-emerald-cut-diamond-ring.html

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you absolutely must talk with your jeweler friend again about your dissatisfaction with the setting. Tell her everything you have told us. Be calm but spell it out for her. She has offered to round the shank to make it more comfortable but that doesn't address the "thinness" issue. Perhaps you can come to a satisfactory resolution for both of you. I do think you need to request an entirely different setting.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
N-jo|1475341870|4082677 said:
This ring LOOKS as if it was dipped in something, there's a drip on it. It is incredibly light.

I sincerely doubt you would be able to see a "drip" from rhodium plating. Rhodium plating is microns thin so it wouldn't clump up like that. I imagine what you're seeing is a slightly unfinished edge from casting that's been weirdly polished (it's often very hard to impossible to get into the basket area to polish). And yes - platinum is VERY shiny like your ring when freshly polished.

Personally I think your ring looks pretty much exactly like the inspiration picture further up the thread. Your wedding bands, however, are not at all suited to it - they are two different styles. You need skinnier bands with it for it to look balanced. If you want a thicker setting for your engagement ring, I don't think a single baguette on each side is going to be the way to go, as the bands are usually around the same width as the baguette and those are skinny. I've never seen a 3mm thick ring with single baguettes on either side.

I think you went into this with very unclear ideas of what you wanted, and what you said you wanted and the settings you showed the jeweler were two different things, and I don't think you should blame her for not being a mind-reader and ferreting out your true heart's desire from the conflicting ideas you presented. Quite frankly that seems very unfair to the jeweler, who seems to have held up her end of the bargain by ordering the ring you picked out and setting your stone in it.

I think you may want to look for a setting like one of these to change it into: https://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/channel-set/platinum-baguette-diamond-engagement-ring-item-50315 or http://www.bluenile.com/build-your-own-ring/truly-zac-posen-three-stone-emerald-diamond-engagement-ring_55259?elem=title&track=product but as others have said, you may have to go custom. Skinny rings are popular right now so it is harder to find thicker and more substantial ones.

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
distracts|1475444305|4082991 said:
N-jo|1475341870|4082677 said:
This ring LOOKS as if it was dipped in something, there's a drip on it. It is incredibly light.[/qu

, I don't think a single baguette on each side is going to be the way to go, as the bands are usually around the same width as the baguette and those are skinny. I've never seen a 3mm thick ring with single baguettes on either side.

I think you went into this with very unclear ideas of what you wanted, and what you said you wanted and the settings you showed the jeweler were two different things, and I don't think you should blame her for not being a mind-reader and ferreting out your true heart's desire from the conflicting ideas you presented. Quite frankly that seems very unfair to the jeweler, who seems to have held up her end of the bargain by ordering the ring you picked out and setting your stone in it.

I think you may want to look for a setting like one of these to change it into: https://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/channel-set/platinum-baguette-diamond-engagement-ring-item-50315 or http://www.bluenile.com/build-your-own-ring/truly-zac-posen-three-stone-emerald-diamond-engagement-ring_55259?elem=title&track=product but as others have said, you may have to go custom. Skinny rings are popular right now so it is harder to find thicker and more substantial ones.

I think she could've asked more questions, or pointed out the dainty nature. I thought the ring would be thicker past the baguettes. I went in and told her I wanted thicker and wider than what I'd had, we discussed that it would no longer fit into my halo wrap, and that she could reconfigure the wrap to fit a thicker ring. It's a question and answer time, when ordering, and I emailed options, we discussed, threw away the trillion idea, at her suggestion. She'd pointed out other issues...
Then when I said I was shocked at the thin band, acted like she'd never heard me say I didn't want a dainty ring. She saw my bands, she could've said "you know this will be delicate...?" She's three one who deals in sizes for a career, she's supposed to help me. I thought. She has before, on other orders and custom work. Surprised I didn't want dainty? That was just off the wall from her.

I did like that Posen ring, looked several times. I will not give up my original diamond. Sentimental about that.

And nope, I can't eat $2500 and just throw out the setting. But I can't wear or. It cuts into my hand, the sides are so sharply blunt. It's literally the skinniest ring I've ever worn, of any kind. It's painful. From the palm, it looks like a key ring, the kind you separate to scoot a key onto.

The first thing I said to her was "wider, thicker, rounder, MORE bling." Too busy to look at catalogs or my saved Pinterest pics. "Email some from Stuller" she said. I think she's just too busy or not into customer satisfaction anymore. She knows I wear bold jewelry, she's made it for me.

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Bonfire|1475436382|4082956 said:
I think you absolutely must talk with your jeweler friend again about your dissatisfaction with the setting. Tell her everything you have told us. Be calm but spell it out for her. She has offered to round the shank to make it more comfortable but that doesn't address the "thinness" issue. Perhaps you can come to a satisfactory resolution for both of you. I do think you need to request an entirely different setting.

Yep, I'm going to have to go in. Finger is swollen from the cutting of the sharp-angled shank. I actually have a blister on one side of finger, cut on the other. I thought Stuller was reliable and made ALL the basic settings for most retail. I think my original knife-edge must've been heavy, maybe? I saw one like it at Stuller, one heavy, one light.

N-jo

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Opinions? That angle on the shank is so sharp, and remember, I've not worn this ring. It's two days old.

There's an uneven goopy area, a notch out of it... scrapes. This is $2500 worth of quality?

20161002_225503.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The thing is, if you want a wider ring I think the baguettes have to be wider too - the ring is really only going to be as wide as the baguettes for the most part, that's just the style of this particular setting. All of the rings I've looked at on line in this style have a narrow band. And another thought - I'm not sure another wide ring would fit on your finger with your other bands. But I get that you want a more substantial and comfortable ring.

But yes, your first step is to talk with your jeweler about this, I understand how it feels a little awkward but there's nothing wrong with telling her how unhappy you are with the ring, and find out what your options are. Another poster already mentioned Stuller doesn't accept returns but hopefully she will work with you on this.

I've already mentioned this but you could try selling the setting in the pre-loved section on PS.

Sorry about all of this!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I were you I'd forget about baguettes set it in a sholdt semi bezel either with or without pave. Set it sideways.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results