shape
carat
color
clarity

Need affordable SUPER THIN, wispy, platinum bands.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isn''t he great? He was telling me all about his 5 year old daughter. I agree. Bev K is TOTALLY my style!!! I can''t wait to order it soon.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2008 4:49:31 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Isn''t he great? He was telling me all about his 5 year old daughter. I agree. Bev K is TOTALLY my style!!! I can''t wait to order it soon.
I only spoke to him briefly as I usually talk to Bill who gives me paternal like advice with jewelry, and a twist of diplomacy and laughs. But he''s very nice when I do talk to him. He has a five year old? More and more we are considering having kids. Strange how life is. I thought I''d NEVER want them. Was SO sure of that.

I almost bought lke 5 different settings from Bev K though Bill throughout the years I''ve looked at settings, so I love their stuff. And I want one of their pieces. Saw my first piece and fell head over hells in Napa one day. It was their honeycomb band. I love the look of the stuff in person. It''s SO delicate and lovely. Much more delicate than the pics on the site make it appear. I also want one of their settings for a round colored stone one day. Probably a sapphire. It''s my favorite setting of theirs, but wouldn''t have worked for my stone (even if it did come in a square version). Thier thick RHR bands are TDF too. That''s one of the things on my ''someday list'' ... but I have two sets of earrings I want before that. LOL. pave hoops and studs. THEN a Beverly K band. And that''s only the diamond stuff. Not the colored stone stuff. I''m so bad. Okay, rambling. Off to go feed my boss'' dog. Yes you read that right. No I can''t post about it. She knows I come on here. So, oh well.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, she is 5. He said it is a great age. He was sympathizing with the newborn stage.
24.gif
I never thought I wouldn''t have kids but I am sure it could be confusing for someone on the fence! You''ll figure it out.
2.gif
My wish list is so long too! Poor DH!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/7/2008 1:53:01 PM
Author: Gypsy
Tacori... I''ve talked to Julien, and I have to say the whole place is a class act. My band will be a scott kay and I''m very happy with the choice.
2.gif
I love the Beverly K line... but it doesn''t match my setting at all. I am eyeing one of their larger bands (in WG) for a future RHR purchase though.
31.gif
I think their bands would work really well with your tacori!

Asscher, I love your rings! But yeah, I have a platinum setting so if I can afford it, I want a platinum band too. I like the thought of staggering the purchases. I get what I want... with a little patience. So, it''s a good deal.
Oh, yay! I am excited that you chose a Scott Kay band! I think that is SO much smarter than wasting money on temporary bands! Were you by chance able to see SK bands somewhere?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2008 10:40:24 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Tiffany Novo...but they''ll run higher than the Scott Kay..but still, they''re very nice!

They are very nice. I love the Novo(my fav). It is very thin and classy.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results