shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

Need advice on OEC earrings

Discussion in 'Antique and Vintage Jewelry' started by mylittlepretties, Feb 7, 2012.

1. mylittlepretties
    Rough_Rock

by mylittlepretties » Feb 7, 2012
    Hi! I am a lurker and a big fan of the OECs and transitionals. Love all of the pictures on this site. I have the opportunity to purchase 1.3 ctw OEC diamond studs and am wondering what a good price is for these? they are G/H SI2 but are eye clean and I think the symmetry is pretty good. They seem to be well matched. Would a price between 1650-1750 be a reasonable price? Any advice would be appreciated.

2. HeartingDiamonds
    Brilliant_Rock
    Trade

by HeartingDiamonds » Feb 8, 2012
    MLP, assuming the specs as represented is accurate, the stones and mountings are in good shape, I would say yes :)

Hope that helps!

3. mylittlepretties
    Rough_Rock

by mylittlepretties » Feb 8, 2012
    Thank you HeartingDiamonds!

4. dreamer_dachsie
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by dreamer_dachsie » Feb 9, 2012
    A very fair price in my limited experience.

5. davi_el_mejor
    Brilliant_Rock

by davi_el_mejor » Feb 10, 2012
    That's about what I just paid for 1.31cttw OEC earrings. But, I had to find the pair myself, by gambling on separate stones.

I think if they look great, go for it!

We'll need pictures

6. mylittlepretties
    Rough_Rock

by mylittlepretties » Feb 12, 2012
    Thanks all for your replies!

I decided to pass on the earrings. I am wondering what is usual price for OEC studs that are around 1.2-1.5 ctw? It really seems to vary and there isn't alot of resources where you can refer to do research on pricing. So I am finding it hard to know what is the usual price? I am ok with SI1/SI2 since they are earrings and I am ok with up to I in color.