shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Advice on 1.12ct F SI1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TheBachelor

Rough_Rock
I'm thinking of purchasing this 1.120 ct F SI1 diamond. I was wondering if anyone has any opinions about the diamond and the price. I ran the data through the cut advisor on Pricescope and it resulted in a 0.9. The pricescope cut advisor doesn't allow and input for the girdle, so would this diamonds girdle effect the HCA result?

I would appriciate some feedback because I think I will make the purchase soon.

Thanks

1.120 ct Round Brilliant
Price $6900 ($6161/ct)

AGS Cert
Cut: AGS 0
Color: F
Clarity: SI1
Fluorescence: Inert
6.69 x 6.74 x 4.10
Crown angle: 34.2
Crown Height: 14.8 %
Pavil Angle: 40.7
Pavil Depth: 42.6 %
Table Size: 56.0 %
Total Depth: 61.1
Culet Pointed
Girdle 1.6%-2.1% Faceted
HCA from Pricescope: .9

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ths will be a beautiful diamond.
The girdle is
1.gif

TheBachelor

Rough_Rock
Thanks. It took a lot of time to finally find a diamond I am happy with. All the information available here really helped.

I'm planning to take the diamond to an independant appraiser. Other than having them verify that the diamond is as specified on the AGS cert, what else should I ask them to do. Should a sarin report be done to verify the cut measurements? Are there other tests that should be done. I know I could send it out of to some places listed on this site, but I figure that in Chicago I should be able to find someone locally.

The guy I am buying it from says he has a Sarin machine and OGI that he can get me results from.

Does anyone have any suggestions for an appraiser in Chicago?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results