shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Advice about selling a 4 carat

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

renita

Rough_Rock
Hi: I am a newbie here and this is my first post. I have a 4 carat diamond w/o a certificate and no apraisal, so this is just a general question. The diamond is good quality, probably a H or I color though. What would be the best way for me to sell such a diamond and about how much could I expect to get. I know I am not giving much information, but if anyone could guide me I would really appreciate it. Thanks

adiamond4sale

Rough_Rock
The diamond is good quality, probably a H or I color though.
is it vs or si or i.is it 4+ carat or 3.96 carat
good luck

Fancy

Shiny_Rock
What shape diamond? Just curious!

I am NO expert, but maybe you should get an appraisal so you know how much it's worth, and know the quality so that you get what you deserve!
wavey.gif

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
I would invest the money to have it appraised by an independent appraiser, and then follow the guidelines listed at this site (for private individuals selling jewelry/diamonds):

http://www.midwestgems.com/sell20.html

renita

Rough_Rock
Sorry I was so sketchy. It is about a 4 carat, round brilliant cut, I would say VS1, H or I color, maybe better. I know I need an appraisal. I inherited this diamond and want to sell it. I am no jeweler, but I do know good diamonds. I have been around jewelry all my life, family was in the business. I know I am still being sketchy and definitely need an appraisal. But then where do I go to sell it for the best price?

r

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results