clarity

Navy sailor to be sentenced for 6 pics of nuke sub interior

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Navy sailor to be sentenced for 6 pics of nuke sub inter

JoCoJenn|1471446089|4066903 said:
Tekate|1471443549|4066888 said:
We as Americans need to work on solutions, jobs, heroin problems, healthcare, war.. we need to work together, not like kumbaya but in compromise and thought, respect for the individual.. tough road we have to haul.

I agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY with this!

Yes.

But these demands do not promote willingness on a majority part to work WITH the community.

https://policy.m4bl.org/reparations/

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JoCoJenn on face value, it seems horrible that some BLM members chant terrible things. Blacks in America do not trust the police, look what happened 20+ years ago with the Simpson trial, blacks encounters with cops are often different than whites, they feel judged by their color, so many shoot in the back black men started the movement. How do we get change? police need to change, simple as that, blacks need to change with the cops. BLM movement gives blacks a feeling that they are empowered and have some control over what they have perceived their whole lives as being treated poorly by whites.. they are a minority and feel it every day, so we need to fix that. Back in the 60s white kids were chanting 'kill the pigs', I believe that is the generation (mine) that started the word 'pig' and 'fuzz'!! We as Americans need to work on solutions, jobs, heroin problems, healthcare, war.. we need to work together, not like kumbaya but in compromise and thought, respect for the individual.. tough road we have to haul.
We/us Asians is also a minority group in this country, but when was the last time you see Asians rioted on the street?
Mother of the year.. :appl: We need a lot more moms like Toya Graham... :appl: :appl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G80CapEevGQ

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JoCoJenn|1471445036|4066895 said:
It's not that far of a stretch, Deb, nor do I even strain a muscle when:

- The DNC rolls out the mother of a person with a criminal record longer than my arm to speak (who largely spurred the BLM movement after her son permanently lost a fight with a police officer while trying to take his gun). Meanwhile, how many deceased cops families were brought out on stage?

- The DNC (per usual 'defer/deflect' tactics) points the finger at Russia & Trump over their email hack demonstrating their election corruption and bigotry to get people to IGNORE the very corruption & bigotry they accuse people on the right of doing.

- The DNC plans to reward big donors & fundraisers with cushy government jobs ... while preaching how the 'little guy' needs a voice, a job, etc.

- The DNC's main squeeze's majority charity 'donations' ... are to her own 'charitable organization', which hands out very few grants and is largely suspect and so convoluted no one understands really WTH the foundation does.

You posted a long list of complaints here, Jenn. I'm not going to debate any of them with you. None of them has anything to do with a Democrat saying he wished to end Trump's life the way Republicans said they wanted to end Secretary Clinton's life.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire|1471459385|4066971 said:
JoCoJenn on face value, it seems horrible that some BLM members chant terrible things. Blacks in America do not trust the police, look what happened 20+ years ago with the Simpson trial, blacks encounters with cops are often different than whites, they feel judged by their color, so many shoot in the back black men started the movement. How do we get change? police need to change, simple as that, blacks need to change with the cops. BLM movement gives blacks a feeling that they are empowered and have some control over what they have perceived their whole lives as being treated poorly by whites.. they are a minority and feel it every day, so we need to fix that. Back in the 60s white kids were chanting 'kill the pigs', I believe that is the generation (mine) that started the word 'pig' and 'fuzz'!! We as Americans need to work on solutions, jobs, heroin problems, healthcare, war.. we need to work together, not like kumbaya but in compromise and thought, respect for the individual.. tough road we have to haul.
We/us Asians is also a minority group in this country, but when was the last time you see Asians rioted on the street?
Mother of the year.. :appl: We need a lot more moms like Toya Graham... :appl: :appl:

DF, Toya Graham and her family are now homeless. There was a grease fire in the kitchen of her home this past weekend.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake|1471488357|4067215 said:
Dancing Fire|1471459385|4066971 said:

DF, Toya Graham and her family are now homeless. There was a grease fire in the kitchen of her home this past weekend.
That is sad news hope they find a new place to live soon.If there were more moms like her then there would be less rioting on the streets.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results