shape
carat
color
clarity

My yummy new 3.08 pink tourmaline and diamond ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Outside shot! I didn''t realize the tourmaline would give off fire like it does.

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Ok, I promise that is really it for the pictures! Thanks to everyone for sharing in excitement about this ring with me
1.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a gorgeous ring!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks fabulous!!! I''m so happy to see the final product and it is just as AMAZING as I thought it would be!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow--your ring is fantastic! It''s absolutely beautiful.

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I would very much like to own that ring, it is a jaw-dropper!
30.gif

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Freke, I am so happy you like it!

kittybean, thanks for the sweet compliments!

Danielle, Thanks! Some jaws have actually dropped where I am
1.gif
You should get something like it!

I have only worn it out of the house 2 or 3 times now, and I get stopped constantly and asked if it is a pink diamond. It makes me think... tourmaline is a wonderful, and cost-effective alternative to a crazy-expensive pink diamond, and to most, looks identical!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks incredible on y our hands, and it looks fantastic with the eternity band! looks like a perfect match!
36.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Congrats on completing your first project and a successful one to boot!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really lovely piece!

cheers--Sharon

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring and blindingly bling bling bling!!!!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! Its beautiful, and it looks like that setting was just made for the tourmaline. Its perfect!

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
D&T, thanks for the compliments about the eternity band going with the ring! I am wondering if it is safe to wear them together... The gallery of the tourmaline ring has diamonds on the side of it, but my eternity band has metal on the side. Will this over time hurt either one?

tourmaline_lover, you are so nice! I am so happy with how this project turned out. D&T and yourself really helped make it possible!

canuk-gal, diadiva and szh07, I am happy you all like it! It is very blingy, at the supermarket 2 people stopped me today! I felt so special
1.gif

Also szh07, I am not sure if I understand what you meant, but to clarify: this wasn''t a setting I purchased and had the tourmaline set into, I had the setting made to fit the stone. Maybe that is why it looks so good!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
BEAUTIFUL!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh, very pretty!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
That is just too beautiful!! Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results