shape
carat
color
clarity

My wonderful day :)

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Many Congratualations AN what a beautiful day, you look like you had an amazing time and that dress - perfection. Ignore the aunt she is obviously not as happy as you.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AN you looked perfect! what a beautiful venue and the personal touches were perfect. I had a cake that looked very much like yours - so beautiful!

Re: your aunt. I got married two years ago - my mom just got married two weeks ago. My aunt came up to me at my mom's wedding and said "Your uncle said on the way here, he's glad it's not the minister that married you. He just went on and on and was kind of innapropriate." :o I just laughed really hard (in her face). She's a negative, negative woman and I loved my minister!

At the end of the day, it's all about your memories with your DH :appl: . The blues will fade, but you'll have great times, where you get your professional pics and get to relive it, and then before you know it, it will be your first anniversary. Congrats to you both - you looked so happy!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rita:

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful day. Everyone looks so happy in the photos - especially you - and you and your DH must be wonderful, caring and loving people to be so loved and cherished by so many. Congratulations! :appl:

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It looks like you had the best day ever! Congratulations, and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness together.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Ladies....I appreciate it. I have already started to forget what she has since the weekend has finally come and I am surrounded by those who love me and have nothing but positive things to say---thats exactly what I needed :)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you need a pick-me-up in the next few days, that store on Walnut St. is having a sale.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Madam Bijoux|1318708017|3041092 said:
If you need a pick-me-up in the next few days, that store on Walnut St. is having a sale.

DH says I'm cut off for the weekend, he just bought me my birthday gift: Sergio Rossi shoes.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
AN, you are a beautiful bride! Gorgeous dress and your venue is incredible. I love the table settings and centerpieces - just gorgeous. Don't worry about the post-wedding blues. I had it as well and I was pretty much an anti-bride. I had no idea I'd be affected, but having everyone that cares about you in one place at one time celebrating your love and union - it's magical for sure. The blues will fade and you'll have new things to be excited about as a newlyweds. Congratulations!! :appl:

ETA: Ok, which Sergio Rossi shoes did you get? :naughty: :love: Lucky girl!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
portia|1318719116|3041202 said:
AN, you are a beautiful bride! Gorgeous dress and your venue is incredible. I love the table settings and centerpieces - just gorgeous. Don't worry about the post-wedding blues. I had it as well and I was pretty much an anti-bride. I had no idea I'd be affected, but having everyone that cares about you in one place at one time celebrating your love and union - it's magical for sure. The blues will fade and you'll have new things to be excited about as a newlyweds. Congratulations!! :appl:

ETA: Ok, which Sergio Rossi shoes did you get? :naughty: :love: Lucky girl!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

The mermaid booties in black :)

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
You were a beautiful bride and had a beautiful wedding! To take care of your post-adding blues I suggest you buckle up and go for a drive in your Audi. That's what I would do! :bigsmile:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything looked absolutely stunning!!! Congrats :)

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Imdanny|1318754437|3041387 said:
You were a beautiful bride and had a beautiful wedding! To take care of your post-adding blues I suggest you buckle up and go for a drive in your Audi. That's what I would do! :bigsmile:

Awwwww, Danny! Thank youuuu!!!!

The audi is in the shop getting serviced, I've been riding around in the Q5 all week. I do feel better though, from being with friends and family =]

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Amys Bling|1318774578|3041443 said:
Everything looked absolutely stunning!!! Congrats :)

Thank you, Amy :)

soocool

Ideal_Rock
AN, just stopping by to tell you how beautiful you looked on your wedding day! Congratulations to the both of you and here's to many many years of a happy life together.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
soocool|1318861866|3041970 said:
AN, just stopping by to tell you how beautiful you looked on your wedding day! Congratulations to the both of you and here's to many many years of a happy life together.

Thank you!! I can't wait to share our video trailer and some professional shots :) Thank you for the well wishes!

jennypink76

Rough_Rock
Congratulations, You look beautiful

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Did you say video? Awesome, can't wait to see this! :appl:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
jennypink76|1318919291|3042576 said:
Congratulations, You look beautiful

Thank you so much, Jenny.

Rosetta---YEP!!!! It'll be a short 3 minute trailer that Ill be able to post online =]

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats AN! what a beautiful wedding it was! You look stunning!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
D&T|1318973765|3042978 said:
Congrats AN! what a beautiful wedding it was! You look stunning!

D&T, Thank you :)

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Autumn, im so sorry i didnt see this post earlier, but knew you got married before me and wanted to see everything! Omg! Your whole day put me in tears because it sounded almost exactly like mine! The emotions, the love of our family and friends.. I have NEVER been that emotional in my entire life!! I, so glad everything was perfect! And omg it just looked so beautiful!! You were gorgeous! Congrats again!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many, many congratulations Mrs. AN! You looked stunning and your decor was lovely. Kudos on pulling together such a fabulous party!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results