shape
carat
color
clarity

MY WISHLIST BLING-NECKLACE PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

darling

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/15/2007 11:35:19 PM
Author: diamondfan
We have nice taste but cannot operate the computer!!!!

It is rounds, pears and marquise shapes. It is almost floral/butterfl ish if that makes sense. It is almost 40 carats, G/H and VS. The stuff at Harry Winston was D, E F and VVS, but cost for what I wanted was insane. This one looks great, fits my neck well, and I think will work with black tie, dressy suits or cocktail dresses...

.......and workout wear, pajamas, swimwear and a robe, of course. Is there anything that this necklace does not look nice with?

It''s gourgeous! I have wanted a diamond necklace ever since Meg Ryan wore one in "French Kiss".

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
DF your necklace is just breathtaking!!! You will no doubt look amazing when you wear that beauty to parties and social functions. What an amazing and special treasure you have there.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
WOW, DF! Your necklace is absolutely GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Can''t wait for neck shots!!!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
31.gif
Ok DF are you Oprah???

Your necklace is truly spectacular!!!! I can''t wait to see neck shots!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, DF, this is seriously a *beautiful* necklace!! If I ever grow up, I want one just like that!!!!

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
DF...it is an absolutely amazing piece, you are one very lucky young woman. Wear it and enjoy it in good health....even to the food store!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 1:17:41 AM
Thanks Gyspy...

are you feeling more like you now? Bad steroids!

I think it is nice to have all of those fun things. Hubby is generous and I know I have trained him well...and I enjoy it. But it means more to me that so many wonderful people here, in cyberspace, sense that above all, I am a warm and giving and caring person...makes it all much nicer!
3.gif

Yes, I''m feeling much more like ''me'' now. The steriods were baaaaaaaaaaaad, indeed. Thank you for asking.

I''m glad you enjoy the lovely things your husband gifts you, and you definitely deserve it as you ARE definitely a wonderful person.

Plus... it allows me to live vicariously!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not to be a nag, but what''s the ETA on neck shots?
31.gif
It will be the highlight of my day!

Congrats again on the necklace....a much deserved treat for a super-nice lady!
1.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
May I suggest these earrings from the Tiffany Victoria collection?

t victoria.jpg

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on that magnificent necklace DF!!!
36.gif

It''s so beautiful. It is very feminine and elegant - really, really wonderful. Where did you find it? You must be so excited - I really cannot wait for some more photos, espcially a neck shot if you can manage it. I bet that sweet necklace is beyond fantabulous when it is being worn.

Wow- I love it!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I am speechless and in awe!!!
6.gif

No words can describe how beautiful that neckace is!!!

Magnificent!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omigosh that is GORGEOUS! They do look like pinks from that picture Irina got. Just an amazing piece!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh My Gosh - how truly stunning and elegant.

Ditto what Beacon said, it is really feminine & I just love it.
Can''t wait for the neck shots.

What a beautiful heirloom piece.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
(lucky girls your sons marry!)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! WOW! I can''t wait to see neck shots, either!!! Congratulations on a gorgeous piece!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lost internet all day due to the storm. I am back now, catching up on things. Thanks to all of my PS Enablers!

I have always wanted to have those Oprah type earrings, I want to get pears to hang from my studs. (I did try some on in Aspen that were 275,000.00 and hubby looked like he want to pass out, but I honestly thought they were not proportioned right, pears too big or rounds on top too small, but I love the overall look and definitely got hubby to see in person the idea of what I want, he is never good with verbal explanations). For right now, though, since I got the Rolex in December and this now, no earrings for me, won''t even ask. (Even I know when not to push too much!!!). But I have great studs which I will use in the meantime.

Starry, I have a safety deposit box and two homes safes. I am pretty careful.

I got it from a local jeweler who has a store in the Main Line and one in town. They have been in business a long time and we know the owner well. It was just happenstance, I really had not planned on purchasing anything for a while, but it was there and done, and with platinum prices and stone prices going up, it seem to make sense. Matching that many stones is tough. It looks a bit like the Victoria earring but not all four stones are pears, two are marquise. It makes a really neat floral but not pure flower design. I thought I wanted something with stones hanging off, but decided this was better overall.

When Kaleigh comes over next we will do neck shots for sure. It looks even prettier on the neck than in the box....

icekid

Ideal_Rock
DF- our absolute bling queen! It''s amazing.. feminine, and so sweet- yet blinding! even better that you''re such a sweetheart, because you totally deserve it!

can''t wait for the neck shots...
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had better hurry up with those neck shots before I need a necklift to look good!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 6:35:07 PM
I had better hurry up with those neck shots before I need a necklift to look good!

i don''t think people will see your neck past all that BLING!
31.gif

but yes! can''t WAIT for neck shots! they will be blingtastic!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh,
Please go to DF''s house; we can''t wait.heeheeee
3.gif

We are an excited bunch.
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 7:06:45 PM
Author: Skippy123
Kaleigh,
Please go to DF''s house; we can''t wait.heeheeee
3.gif

We are an excited bunch.
36.gif
Ok, ok!!!! DF what is your schedule tomorrow?? I am free, after 12:00...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yessss! Way to take one for the PS team, Kaleigh and DF-you''re good to us!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
K, natural blonde hair color being applied for party in NY Thursday...busy from noon til 2:30 or so, but maybe after?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 8:17:25 PM
K, natural blonde hair color being applied for party in NY Thursday...busy from noon til 2:30 or so, but maybe after?
LOL, yeah I am a natural blonde too.
20.gif
Ok call me when you get home, and I''ll swing by. Make sure you get a nice blow out, the pics will be smashing. Irina better be around to post them for us, hehe.
3.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wait wait wait - am I getting this straight - Lisa is going to take pictures????? Or just ogle it in person.
9.gif
Couldn''t blame her for the latter of course...but usually Nan has to take the pictures. Just checking here.
10.gif
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 8:24:54 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Wait wait wait - am I getting this straight - Lisa is going to take pictures????? Or just ogle it in person.
9.gif
Couldn''t blame her for the latter of course...but usually Nan has to take the pictures. Just checking here.
10.gif
1.gif
11.gif
Haha, I deserve that. Listen sweetie, I can TAKE pics, just can''t post them. I know sad and lame, but that''s me!! You still love me right?? LOL!!!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait for the neck shots!!
30.gif

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
WOW WOW WOW-

That is a SERIOUS necklace- like a heart attack serious!

There are a lot of nice pieces here on PS- but this has to be the most blingtastic! It''s unbelievable and absolutely gorgeous!

I know you said it''s perfect- but any chance it''s a smidge too big and you could have some stones taken off to make earrings?
A friend''s mom just got a riviera necklace and should be able to do this because she has a tiny neck.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! Am I understanding this correctly????? Neck shots??? As early as tomorrow????

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
This necklace is amazing!!! Sooooo stunning, draw dropping, drool producing.........
3.gif
23.gif
30.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 1:09:26 AM
Author: Gypsy
HOLY BLING BATMAN.

That is one ...I honestly don''t have a word for it... WOW.. necklace.

And I can honestly say that a warm hearted wonderful lady like yourself deserves all the best!!!

Wear it in good health DF!

I can''t wait for the neck shots....

That made me laugh out loud!! That necklace is UNREAL! I love it! Cant wait for more pics
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results