shape
carat
color
clarity

MY WISHLIST BLING-NECKLACE PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
OMG! That is soooooo beautiful DF!! Don''t save that masterpiece for dressy events...Wear it all of the time...Like to the grocery store! 40 carats!!!!! Thump...That was me fainting! Once again, your taste IS amazing. Enjoy your new beauty!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Much as I would be tempted, I am thinking it might be too much at the food store?!

But you never know
31.gif

It looks even better in real life.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2007 11:48:55 PM
Author: diamondfan
Much as I would be tempted, I am thinking it might be too much at the food store?!

But you never know
31.gif

It looks even better in real life.
OK, maybe too much for the food store, but, who cares. Have you seen diamonds sparkle there? Do you have a Gelson''s nearby????

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I live on the east coast now but lived in L.A. all my life before this. GELSON''S is the most awesome market. I loved it there.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
SDL, I am not sure. Earrings are next on the wishlist but it will be awhile!!!

I have diamond hoops but think they are too big. I have studs, about three carats each, which may have to do with it for now, I would prefer a drop but want to take my time when hubby says I can get them...which ain''t going to be soon!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woman -- that necklace is un-effing-believable!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
It''s worthy of royalty!!! What I wouldn''t give to be YOU for a day!
9.gif
Girl, I would be wearing that thing at breakfast, at lunch, asleep at night, while vacuuming, pumping gas...you name it! Please do share (if you haven''t already, I haven''t read through the thread)....what is the total carat weight of that majestic piece of art????

It''s truly heirloom. Your future DILs are going to be scratching each other''s eyes out, vying for that beauty!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Oh my, I''m in heaven!!!
3.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2007 11:35:19 PM
Author: diamondfan
It is rounds, pears and marquise shapes. It is almost floral/butterfly-ish
Oh, my.....PLEASE be sure to get closeups of that baby next time!!

widget

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
KD, it is about 40 carats, G/H and VS. I only have sons so yes, each one has a chance to marry someone lovely and I will have to divvy things up someday...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
there are tons of options for an earring...I have always wanted to get large pear drops for my studs, but that will have to wait. Hubby will not be in a generous mood bling wise for a while, and I have a bar mitzvah to plan and we are looking at second homes, so I really pushed it with the necklace. Timing was not great, but it was there, and I loved it, so I did really work on him. I am sure earrings will be in the cards in the near, but not too near, future. Thanks for all the compliments, I really do love it and cannot wait to wear it.

elle

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for posting pics! It''s breathtakingly beautiful! That IS "heirloom" quality! Can''t wait to see neck shots!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I always joke that it is all going with me to the other side!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOLY BLING BATMAN.

That is one ...I honestly don''t have a word for it... WOW.. necklace.

And I can honestly say that a warm hearted wonderful lady like yourself deserves all the best!!!

Wear it in good health DF!

I can''t wait for the neck shots....

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Gyspy...

are you feeling more like you now? Bad steroids!

I think it is nice to have all of those fun things. Hubby is generous and I know I have trained him well...and I enjoy it. But it means more to me that so many wonderful people here, in cyberspace, sense that above all, I am a warm and giving and caring person...makes it all much nicer!
3.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
OMG, DF, I read the title and I thought this was something on your WISH list, as in, I WISH I could have it. You actually HAVE this???? It is absolutely stunning! I agree, it looks like something royalty would wear. Beautiful!

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
DF! Oh my gosh... How can I even describe in words the beauty of your necklace?
30.gif
I am drooling all over my keyboard right now... I cannot wait to see the neck shots. I am sure it will be even more gorgeous around your neck!!! Congratulations on such a wonderful piece!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I do think I am a Queen tee hee...

but seriously, a dressy necklace was on my list for a long while, and the opportunity presented itself (with a little help from me!
2.gif
).

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Methinks, you''ll get the earrings in the not too far future. I mean, ya got to have the earrings to go with. Oh your hubby will hate me,,,
31.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
OMG
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That necklace is TDF. Wear it well. I''m gasping for breath here, DF
10.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a magnificent necklace!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
Enjoy it in good health
35.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
df, that is just gorgeous! I''m usually not a fan of a lot of bling all in one place (can I say that on here??
9.gif
), but that is very tastefully done. Truly stunning. I can just imagine what it looks like in person. Bet you do feel like a queen!

BTW, do you KNOW how lucky you are??
11.gif
2.gif

Wear it in good health!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
HOLY COW!!! That has got to be one of the most stunning necklaces I''ve EVER seen! 40 carats??!?!? You go, girl! I can''t wait to see neck shots. Wear it in good health. CONGRATULATIONS on a specatacular piece!!
30.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you get that? Or did I miss it?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a wonderful piece!!!
30.gif
Love love love the shape combo--wear it in health!

cheers--Sharon

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Wow, DF! This is spectacular!
30.gif
Queen DF! Are you thinking of a matching bracelet?

I can't get over it - 40 carats!! That's unbelievable - the stuff dreams are made out of! My necklace-in-the-works by WF will still be in the single digits for total carat weight - ha-ha!

If you don't mind me asking, what type of security precautions do you take for such a piece? I'd be afraid someone would see it, follow me home, and steal it, along with my other jewels. I don't want to be intrusive, but I just wonder how you give yourself peace of mind - safety deposit box, home safe, alarm system? You don't have to answer, but i wonder because it seems like a very real problem.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
SWEET JESUS!!!!! what a gorgeous piece.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
you need to hire security when you go out with that on.....you should also roll out a red carpet when you wear it. i''d definately wear it shopping or running errands--it would make me feel like a movie star all week long...ahhhh
3.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy cow -- that thing is AMAZING!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 9:42:38 AM
Author: starryeyed
Wow, DF! This is spectacular!
30.gif
Queen DF! Are you thinking of a matching bracelet?

I can''t get over it - 40 carats!! That''s unbelievable - the stuff dreams are made out of! My necklace-in-the-works by WF will still be in the single digits for total carat weight - ha-ha!.
I know it made me think of the scene in Pretty Woman where she sticks her hand to touch the necklace and he jokingly snaps the box. For some reason I pictured DF in red ready to try it on when sweet hubby presented it to her.
9.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 1:35:28 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Methinks, you''ll get the earrings in the not too far future. I mean, ya got to have the earrings to go with. Oh your hubby will hate me,,,
31.gif
LOL...great minds think alike, Lisa!

I must be truly insane. I''ve spent the better part of the morning "shopping" for earrings to go with DF''s necklace!!
20.gif

DF: Your husband would be pleased to know that I think the earrings shouldn''t be too huge or blingy...and take away from that incredible necklace.

I''d go with repeating the flower/butterfly motif either with cluster studs (sort of like the ones pictured below, only white diamonds, of course) or some kind of drops, perhaps designed/manufactured by the same people that made the necklace..

(Don''t you think I should have better things to do on a Monday morning??? Aaagh! I''m NUTS!)
19.gif

widget

unu7ytledkj.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
stunning. simply stunning.

you've done it again! what a wonderful piece.
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 11:07:37 AM
Author: widget

Date: 4/16/2007 1:35:28 AM
Author: Kaleigh
31.gif
LOL...great minds think alike, Lisa!

I must be truly insane. I''ve spent the better part of the morning ''shopping'' for earrings to go with DF''s necklace!!
20.gif

DF: Your husband would be pleased to know that I think the earrings shouldn''t be too huge or blingy...and take away from that incredible necklace.

I''d go with repeating the flower/butterfly motif either with cluster studs (sort of like the ones pictured below, only white diamonds, of course) or some kind of drops, perhaps designed/manufactured by the same people that made the necklace..

(Don''t you think I should have better things to do on a Monday morning??? Aaagh! I''m NUTS!)
19.gif

widget
Too funny Widget...I''ve been doing the same thing. The ones you found are gorgeous! And with BIG pear drops. Poor DF''s hubby! The bad thing for me W, is that I do have better things to do on a Monday morning...Just not as fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results