shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!! Keep those pics coming!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Hope mine turns out as blindingly sprarkly as yours !

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely.

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is lovely!!!

It''s so sparkly and your I is sooooo white!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!

My ring is currently on order from whiteflash...my stone is a J from the expert selection.

Your I helps to reassure me that it will be beautiful!!

Congratulations!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
What started out as a great day yesterday turned out to be not so good. After receiving my Whiteflash ring yesterday morning, I found out later that evening that my Dad was admitted to the hospital with a fractured kneecap and coronary problems! My happiness about the ring was shortlived and I felt guilty enjoying the ring while knowing my Dad was in pain and suffering in the hospital. Isn''t it funny how life can take such a quick turn?

My fiance and I visited my Dad in the hospital. I wore my new ring because my Mom was anxious to see it. She couldn''t believe how sparkly it was. She was very impressed with the little melees in the setting. I led her over to the hospital windows so she could see them in direct sunlight. She commented that they even sparkled in the ugly flourecent lighting of the hosital room. My dad liked the ring and laughed when I told him how he needs to buy my Mom a new diamond too. Although the ring is superficial to compared to my Dad''s health problems, it was nice to bring a little distraction to a rather stressful situation.

Before I forget, I want to thank Lesley at Whiteflash for all of her assistance and patience with all my questions. She was a pleasure to work with in every step of the process. At the beginning of my diamond search, I told her of our limited budget. There was never a time that she pushed us to spend more than a dime beyond our comfort level.
36.gif

Thank you to everyone for all of your comments about my ring. It means a lot to me.

Stephanie

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear about your Dad and hope that he recovers very soon! Please don''t feel guilty about enjoying your beautiful new ring though. You deserve to be excited about it even under the circumstances and as you pointed out it provided a distraction for both your parents.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Hearts Set, I just checked out your ES J Stone and I think it''s perfect!! Let us know your thoughts when you get it.

SunDial, Thanks for the kind words.

Thanks again everyone for all your help!

Stephanie

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Stephanie:

Thanks for your kind words and I am so pleased you love the ring. I wanted to thank you for your patience during the process as we waited for the right stone. I am sorry to hear about your dad and we all wish him a speedy and complete recovery - I''m pleased you were able to brighten up his day with your beautiful new ring
21.gif

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Aww! Thanks again Lesley for all your support!

We''ll be working together soon when I get my wedding band!

Stephanie

anika

Shiny_Rock
Hi Jelly,
Your ring is just stunning. Not only is the design gorgeous, but the quality is amazing. I bet you can''t wait for the matching band!
Hope your dad is better soon,

Anika

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I got my Diamond Tool Kit in the mail (finally!) today and had too much fun with the loupe and my digital camera.

JellysRing1.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Here''s more:

JellysRing2.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
BTW, after many tests my Dad is doing much better!

Here''s another pic...

JellysRing3.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Having too much fun here...

This was taken on a stuffed animal:

JellysRing4.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is very lovely! How about a few more hand shots?

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Yes, yes, more hand shots!

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice ring and wonderful nails!
30.gif

AlvinHuyN

Rough_Rock
Wow talk about gorgoues, great size diamond too!
9.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~What a beautiful ring!! Congrats!!!!
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your new ring is gorgeous--so lovely & sparkly! Congrats on your engagement & I hope your dad is feeling better.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Soooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!! I''m really glad to hear that your dad''s doing better too.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
It''s never to late to tell you that I love your ring.
Congratulations!
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Jelly,

How did I miss this??? I love your ring, shared prong eternity are so pretty. Congrats on your engagement (I''m sorry I''m late!). I''m happy that your father is doing better
35.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
No idea how I missed this one either, but nicely, NICELY done, Jelly.

Hope your Dad is back to full-speed and you are enjoying the heck out of that sparkler! Congrats!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! My dad is doing great. His leg is still recovering and my poor mom has to drive him to and from work everyday. He went through a few weeks of tests for his heart, including an angiogram (sp?), and everything has come back clean. The pain went away and we''re not exactly sure where it came from.

I AM enjoying my ring and am looking forward to getting the wedding band! An upgrade might have to wait a few years, but I keep checking whiteflash daily for new arrivals! hehe
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results