shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash/Adwar Halo Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t been able to take too many shots yet, but here''s a quick flower one:

JellyPendant2.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Arrows!!

JellyPendant3.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Terrible lighting, but you can see the diamonds on the side here:

JellyPendant4.jpg

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
YUMMY!!!!! Its gorgeous!!!! I can''t wait to see even more pics!!!!!
so happy for you!!!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Jelly it's absolutely stunning!!! I love it sooooo much! You are one lucky girl
2.gif
The first pic with the rainbow is amazing. Where's that rainbow coming from? your pendant?? The rose shot is beautiful too. Keep taking lots more
36.gif
I'm so happy you got it!!

eta: Tell us how sparkly it is! Was your breath taken away when you saw it? I'm interested in your reactions!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jelly,
Those pics are amazing. I bet you''re thrilled with it. Love those arrows!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Neckshot

JellyPendant6.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I need a better camera:

JellyPendant5.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Another

JellyPendant8.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jelly it looks FABULOUS!!!!!! I love it! How do you feel about it?!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
The neckshots are beautiful Jelly. It''s gawgeous dawling, simply gawgeous!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
So are there just sparkles galore coming from everywhere? Are you ecstatic? It looks fab!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2006 2:22:54 PM
Author: Virginia

Date: 5/31/2006 7:50:32 AM
Author: DiamondLil
I really love the setting, Jelly!!!!! Can't wait to see more pics and a neck shot. Just out of curiosity, was it significantly less expensive to purchase the stock setting and have WF set all the stones than to have a similar setting custom made?
I am curious, too.

The setting is so pretty! Cant wait to see neck shots! Congratulations!
36.gif
Hi Diamondlil and Virginia,

To answer your question, yes, it was significantly less to purchase the stock setting. I hope this doesn't sound tasteless by sharing the price, but since this is a consumer's forum...

Whiteflash charged me $395 for the setting, white gold chain, melee, and labor. This included 28- 1 pointers and the setting is in white gold. Another PS friend got a similar quote and they quoted her an additional $50 to set her stone which was purchased elsewhere.

I was shocked at the low price....especially considering that if you get a half bezel setting at Whiteflash, the price is $325 in White gold! I figured for another $70, I could get a nice halo.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2006 5:08:32 PM
Author: sunkist
Jelly it's absolutely stunning!!! I love it sooooo much! You are one lucky girl
2.gif
The first pic with the rainbow is amazing. Where's that rainbow coming from? your pendant?? The rose shot is beautiful too. Keep taking lots more
36.gif
I'm so happy you got it!!

eta: Tell us how sparkly it is! Was your breath taken away when you saw it? I'm interested in your reactions!
The rainbow is from the CD I took the picture on top of. I admit, my first reaction was...oh no...there's so much metal...but I definitely got over that. Since I'm directly this post at you, Sunkist, I haven't really seen much a difference between the F and my beautiful K. Luckily I must not be very color sensitive.
31.gif

ETA...My wedding isn't until July 15th, but I have to TEST out the necklace, right? haha

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Mara, Firegoddess, and Jetmal,

Yes, I am definitely thrilled with my new necklace! It''s very sparkly and beautiful.

My only complaint is now I want matching earrings!!!!!! ACK!
12.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Jelly-

Your new pendant is beautiful-I definitely don''t think I could hold off wearing it! Man, what did your colleagues say when you came back from the "pick-up"? If you had some time, would you mind posting your K next to the F?

Lisa

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I only showed the school secretary who has a honking 3 carat. She''s the only one that would truly understand my diamond addiction!

Here''s a picture next to my K, sorry it''s so blurry!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
25.gif

JellyPendant9.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 12:41:31 AM
Author: Jelly

I really love the setting, Jelly!!!!! Can''t wait to see more pics and a neck shot. Just out of curiosity, was it significantly less expensive to purchase the stock setting and have WF set all the stones than to have a similar setting custom made?
I am curious, too.

36.gif

To answer your question, yes, it was significantly less to purchase the stock setting. I hope this doesn''t sound tasteless by sharing the price, but since this is a consumer''s forum...

Whiteflash charged me $395 for the setting, white gold chain, melee, and labor. This included 28- 1 pointers and the setting is in white gold. Another PS friend got a similar quote and they quoted her an additional $50 to set her stone which was purchased elsewhere.

I was shocked at the low price....especially considering that if you get a half bezel setting at Whiteflash, the price is $325 in White gold! I figured for another $70, I could get a nice halo.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jelly. This is exactly the info I was hoping for. I always presumed that ordering a stock setting would save some bucks, but I''d never had the immediate need to get a quote/comparison. Another nice tidbit of information now permanently stashed in the cobwebs of my mind.
21.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow....that really looks scrumptious! very well done jelly.

does adwar make matching earrings?
11.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your new pendant is just so pretty Jelly and I love the size of it on your neck.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
THat is just amazing!!!!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 8:18:19 AM

Date: 6/1/2006 12:41:31 AM
Author: Jelly

I really love the setting, Jelly!!!!! Can''t wait to see more pics and a neck shot. Just out of curiosity, was it significantly less expensive to purchase the stock setting and have WF set all the stones than to have a similar setting custom made?
I am curious, too.

36.gif

To answer your question, yes, it was significantly less to purchase the stock setting. I hope this doesn''t sound tasteless by sharing the price, but since this is a consumer''s forum...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jelly. This is exactly the info I was hoping for. I always presumed that ordering a stock setting would save some bucks, but I''d never had the immediate need to get a quote/comparison. Another nice tidbit of information now permanently stashed in the cobwebs of my mind.
21.gif
Diamondlil, I''m going to be looking forward to seeing your future project!
31.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 8:41:47 AM
Author: belle
wow....that really looks scrumptious! very well done jelly.

does adwar make matching earrings?
11.gif
Belle, That''s a great question! Unfortunately, earrings usually cost twice the amount of necklaces! Argh...I''ll have to start saving up again, hehe.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 8:49:28 AM
Author: Sundial
Your new pendant is just so pretty Jelly and I love the size of it on your neck.
Thanks Sundial! The length of the chain is 18" and I had them add an extension to 20" so that I can wear it either way. I hate anything that chokes me.
32.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love 18" necklaces too Jelly...16" is just a little too short for me, it looks like it''s choking me. hehee.

How fun, we have your halo and then Kaleigh''s this week.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, lovely pendant, and it looks so nice on your neck!
30.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting that comparison shot, Jelly
1.gif
. There''s really not much difference in color at all, is there?!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Oh I''m so happy to have another picture of your K
9.gif
And they look beautiful side by side! I''m glad they get along well
2.gif
I definitely agree on testing it out before the wedding day! Gotta make sure it''s going to behave. hehe! Hey your wedding day is coming up soon, yay! Do you have any other details of the wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results