shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My white flash gift

I do I do!

“To be continued…..”

Tease!!! Come back and show and tell!!

It’s perfect and classic and such a lovely gift!!!

Very nice:cool2:

Beautiful! Such a staple piece! Enjoy!!

That's GORGEOUS!!! Such a wonderful gift!

So pretty! Tell us the specs on the diamond please. Looks fabulous on you!

Beautiful! Congratulations!

Beautiful! Congratulations!

Thank you !
So pretty! Tell us the specs on the diamond please. Looks fabulous on you!

Thank you MissGotRocks !
It’s a aca 0.46 i vvs1. A little overboard on clarity I know, but he said he looked at lots and picked the one that spoke to him . He was so proud of picking it himself and I love what he picked . The 4 corners setting is just lovely too . Ive seen several on here with it and I’ve always wanted that setting.

Thank you !

Thank you MissGotRocks !
It’s a aca 0.46 i vvs1. A little overboard on clarity I know, but he said he looked at lots and picked the one that spoke to him . He was so proud of picking it himself and I love what he picked . The 4 corners setting is just lovely too . Ive seen several on here with it and I’ve always wanted that setting.

That definitely makes it ultra special! It looks beautiful on you and it is so sweet that he chose it specially for you!

What a wonderful surprise!

It looks great on you.

Good on him for knowing what you'd like, and then taking it upon himself to deliver! That he was so considerate is the real jewel, and the gorgeous necklace is a bonus. I love that he picked the one that "spoke to him", I mean, you can't go wrong with an ACA, but they do still vary.

Congratulations, and I hope you enjoy wearing it for many years to come. It looks fantastic on you.

Beautiful! He did a great job choosing your WF ACA pendant!

I have the same WF setting for my ACA--hope you enjoy wearing it as much as I have!

Please add your piece to the WF thread here as well!

Beautiful! I love diamond classics! Wear in good health and much happiness!

HI:

Very lovely. Looks perfect on you!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP