shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF Scattered Diamond Band present!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this one, don''t ask me why. Just do.

CP7055.JPG

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful Ellen! I love the band and the flower pendant! You sneaky girl! I think the 3mm band would look fabulous with your ering. A great option for someone. I love the 5mm width on you! It looks fabulous on you! I hope you enjoy it as much as I am! It's a great RHR!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Look, an arrow shot! Well ok, fine, ALMOST! At this size, I''ll take what I can get.
9.gif

CP7078.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Flower shot.
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif

CP7903.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now, guys don''t kill me, I truly forgot to do a neck shot.
9.gif
But I will, give me a few.

And mrss, while you truly are one shmart cookie, you didn''t catch my "clustered" clue in the other thread.
25.gif
2.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that scattered band!! And your pendant too! OOh you lucky lady!!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 5:28:21 PM
Author:Ellen
Before I forget, I want to thank MaryAlaina for causing WF to carry this. Thanks MA!
1.gif

You''re welcome! I loooove your wide band. It looks gorgeous on you, and I even like it with your e-ring. This is such a versatile band- looks great alone AND with other rings. I''m glad WF decided to carry it.
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, I''m not gonna get anything good with the bathroom lighting, and it''s dark now. But here''s a notsohotshot just so you can see.

Neckshot1212.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
bee, mrsSmith, Kaleigh, orbaya, Dani, snlee, Maise, SDL, and MA, thank you all so much!

I'm just so truly thrilled with both pieces. I have coveted this band since it's conception. It is SO me. I love how understated it it. It's perfect for when I'm running around, and just want a little sumpin sumpin, instead of major blingage like my OMC. I love it!
face23.gif

And since I had some extra money left, I decided to add a wee bit more and get the pendant. I would have loved to get the largest, but since I'm currently having a setting made for my Aqua, that wasn't happening. Still, it's pretty, and pretty darn blingy for such a lil thing. Fun!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

Great loot! Nice choices.

cheers--Sharon

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Great looking band, but what I reallllllllllly like is the flower pendant! I''ll re-read your posts, but was that custom or was that an already made piece? I want that!
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ellen pretty new goodies - how exciting! That scattered diamond band is just a classic. It has such a clean sophisticated look. I agree with you that it is too wide for your lovely e-ring, but it is nice to see pictures of that beauty again. And I adore your new pendant! I have been wanting to see someone purchase that flower cluster design and it is every bit as exquisite as I had imagined it would be. Nice haul you have there!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Nevermind, I found it on the White Flash site! I LOVE IT!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
ooooo Ellen! I love both the ring and the pendant!! That ring is perfect on your hand--really just lovely! I love the neck shot! It is GORGEOUS on you!

W
30.gif
W!

36.gif
36.gif
Have fun with your new goodies!

Love those FIRE shots too!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen, your new goodies are gorgeous!! Congratulations. The ring looks great with your ER and I really like the dainty little pendant. So pretty!
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 6:17:04 PM
Author: Ellen

And mrss, while you truly are one shmart cookie, you didn't catch my 'clustered' clue in the other thread.
25.gif
2.gif

ha, you are correct. it never even occured to me that you'd choose 2 things. I'd take the pendant over any ol' rabbit any day....it's just beautiful...yay for you and your new sparklies!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Sharon, Snooper, Sundial, coati, and Michelle!

Yes, this IS better than a wabbit.
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, and a huge thank you to Lesley, who is always a dream to work with.
36.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my Ellen you done good girl
yayy.gif

Really beautiful and unique choices Ellen

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
wow, what a beautiful ring! and i love the pendant, it''s just the right touch for any occasion, it seems, it looks perfect on you! congrats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Ellen!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh wow! just wow!
i really love that dainty floral necklace
36.gif

and who wouldn''t love that fun diamond band?!
30.gif

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! 5mm!! that is impressive! I have been leaning towards 4mm, but now that I have seen that beauty...wellllllllllllllll! I prefer wider bands, by far. Congratulations on both pieces, they are gorgeous.

mlealexrln

Rough_Rock
OMGosh, Ellen, it''s BEYOOTIFUL
30.gif
30.gif
!!!! I was actually looking at this WB on WF this morning because I thought that it would make a perfect WB at 3mm for my e-ring (which I''m having reset as a 6-prong solitaire)
31.gif
. Your pics are awesome (as always)
28.gif
. And that flower pendant ain''t shabby either
emwink.gif

Amy

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
You are the sly one, Ellen...your ring and pendant are beautiful. Wear them well
36.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
The scattered band is pretty. The necklace is so cute! It''s so dainty, but WOW. It sure gives off amazing sparkles.
10.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Awesome, Ellen!!! Perfect choices, and they both look great on you!
36.gif
35.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2008 5:28:21 PM
Author:Ellen
Before I forget, I want to thank MaryAlaina for causing WF to carry this. Thanks MA! And of course Andrey, without whom, none of this would have been possible. Thank you SO much Andrey!
1.gif

This is the WG, 5mm, and I really wouldn''t have minded a couple more. In this respect, I am a size girl.
25.gif
9.gif

It fits perfectly, and is totally comfy. LOVE it.
love1.gif

So without further ado....
So without further "adieu"
Lovely ring.

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Ellen, those are gorgeous! Holy cow, that diamond pendant looks soooo much bigger on that in the box! I was on the WF site before I finished reading the rest of your thread! You are an enabler without sayin'' a word......
31.gif
Great fire pics, too!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
ellen...verrrrry purty baubles you got there missy! Love the band. May we have photos of it on your right hand? Please? And for the love of god, get a chandelier in your bathroom! And the necklace is very pretty and looks great on you, well, what I can see of you at least...
31.gif
You got both of those with your gifty? What a crafty little girl you are! Wear both in good health
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results