shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF ring is here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bae7

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just stunning...gorgeous stone and it looks huge on you..

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
That''s my dream ring.... love it! The profile shot of the solstice head is fabulous! Do you plan to wear a wedding band with it and if so, what kind? CONGRATS!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
That diamond is the size of me! Maybe bigger! It''s huge and AMAZING!! A true star. I am starstruck...and sparklestruck. Congrats a million times on your anniversary...what a great present!

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, I''m glad that you all like it.
I do plan to wear a w-ring with this. I still not sure which one I''m going to get. Right now I''m just in love with the smooth, shiny of the new solitaire.
I''m thinking about the 3/4 eternity ( from WF ), or just plain band.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

We''re diamond twins! I have a killer AGS-0, 2.367 J/SI2, too!!! How fun is THAT?!! Congratulations, your ring is beyond beautiful!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Now, let me introduce you to your diamond''s sister...

2.gif

102YAY1.jpg

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Oh Miss Lynn, I'm very happy to be yours twins. Right on the first time I saw the #, and everything of this diamond. I really thought that can it be Miss Lynn's killer diamond
26.gif
. SI2 can be so eye-clean. I know you have one, and I do too. This stone faces up white, and has lot of spackle.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. Your setting is so gorgeous.

Happy diamond twins
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Oh, how can I get a clear, crisp arrows like your pic.

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
dh97, your ring is beautiful! I am glad you are so in love with it after all that long wait. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
I can''t get over how HUGE these diamonds look! dh97 - CONGRATS! I would be incommunicado, staring into the stone for hours on end if I were you. What an absolute JOY! Wear it in good health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results