shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF RING IS HERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks gorgeous. what size ring do you wear. the ring just looks stunning on you
36.gif

please add your pic to the WF custom thead here

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
A

Oh my gosh...it looks way more spectacular in real life on your finger! It looks sooooo super sparkly and stunning! Hey, look at all the "s" adjectives I came up with! Oh, another one..stupendous!

I want to see more pictures! Maybe Blueroses can make you a collage!

More more!!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Gulp!
Um - the word would be STUNNING!
Mara was right - it is rather more delicate on the hand.
Way to go WF! More pictures please.

Congratulations - this is well deserved after 11 (?) years.

Scintillating...

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Hey Guys....

I di want to stare at it all day long....we are going apple picking today and we have an 1 1/2drive...so that is my chance to stare for a long time....(the hubby drives)...

Mrssalvo......my finger size is 7 1/2....I used to wear a size 6 then a 7...but I had a baby 13 months ago and still have a good 20 pounds to go...so for now the size is a 7.5....no matter how much weight I loose...I have short fingers and they always look pudgy......
39.gif
LOL...

It is a dainty ring....and my husband says Blinding! It was sparkling like heck in our underground garage....go figure! Can''t wait to go to Startbuck''s
36.gif
...there are no Costco''s here in Manhattan
8.gif

Thanks everyone for your kind words....sorry for the horrible pics....I will try again today!
41.gif

Once I get more pics I will post them! I promise....I will probably need Matatora''s help again....SHE DID A GREAT JOB! Yeah Matatora~

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It''s outstanding!!!!
30.gif
Good thing the hubby will be driving today.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow it looks so exquisite on your hand! Glad you got your pictures posted.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Apple picking? 1 1/2 hours from Manhattan ... you''re probably coming HERE (Hudson Valley) and I won''t even get to see it. But one thing I do know ... if you''re anywhere in a ten mile radius - I''LL SEE THE RING.

Cheers!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
very well done! your ring is beautiful!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow... just beautiful!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nothing like a nice long drive so you can sit and stare at your new gorgeous ring. It''s a bautiful day here so the sun will be shining on it, and you can see ll the amazing colors that come off of it. Apple picking sounds like fun. I haven''t done that in years!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - you must be so thrilled!

Congrats on a dream come true.
1.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
ATROOP don''t forget to add your ring to the WF custom thread! Tawn you too!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
LLL...I posted my ring on the WF custom thread....I can''t wait for you to get yours!!!!

I have new hand shots but I have to ask Matatora to resize and post for me
2.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring. I love your design choices. They are simply gorgeous. Those hand pics really show this beauty to great advantage. No, the camera will never be able to capture what your eye sees. It is virtually impossible. Having said that. WOW. You did a great job coming close. Congrats on a ring well deserved.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results