shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF Platinum Bezel Eternity Wedding Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!! Perfect with your ering :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL! It goes so well with your e-ring (which is ANOTHER jaw-dropper!). I have to stop looking at these threads because my lust-list is growing three heads!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love this!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Many thanks to AdiS, Bia, geckodani, bee*, D&T, Cachette, Alli, motownmama, Steel, HouseCat, AmberGretchen, Joflier, poshpepper, LitigatorChick, SanDiegoLady, woobug, kama, and Diamond*Dana for your kind words! It makes me so happy to share my excitement with all of you.

Dreamgirl, are you following me? I am totally that person. I think I have stoplight ADD--I cannot just sit there and look at the darn thing! The wedding is coming up ridiculously soon. I''ll be a married lady when we finally get around to having a Denver GTG
2.gif
. I''ll take some more photos of ER + WB when the weather is a little better here!

mscushion: yup, tough job, but someone''s got to haul around these diamonds
2.gif
. To be honest, my hand feels weirdly light when I don''t have my e-ring on (and that is not very often!).

Pils, FI is playing poker with friends right now. So what''s the first thing I do when he''s out the door? Run for the jewelry box and put on my wedding band. I''m sitting here typing with it on . . . I don''t know if I can wait another month to wear it! When are you back in CO, friend?

Snlee, I have to tell you that I was lusting after a Bev K band like yours--then Bev K decided they couldn''t make it in my size because it would likely be structurally compromised. I was so sad! Thanks for your kind words!

EM1, more pictures to come when I can get some sunlight, I promise! It was uncharacteristically cold and gray here today
38.gif
. You know I l-o-v-e your style, so I''m extra glad you like it!

MMT--thank you! Hand shots are available on page 2. More to come! I''m a small person, and I have skinny fingers on top of that. Whenever I try a stock ring on, it looks totally ridiculous!

DKinLA, I know what you mean! Choosing a band style was so hard. If I were to get another stacker (not that I''m looking
27.gif
, I think I would go for alternating marquise and round shapes. I''d love something in rose gold at some point, too. So many beautiful options! I''m glad you like mine.

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
It looks darling on your finger! Cute little arrows!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Hooray, you got it! What a beautiful wedding band!
36.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
LOVELY set!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2009 12:35:43 AM
Author: kittybean
Dreamgirl, are you following me? I am totally that person. I think I have stoplight ADD--I cannot just sit there and look at the darn thing! The wedding is coming up ridiculously soon. I''ll be a married lady when we finally get around to having a Denver GTG
2.gif
. I''ll take some more photos of ER + WB when the weather is a little better here!
I must be. Oh the irony!
20.gif
lol Yep, I''d actually love to have a Denver GTG AFTER I''m engaged so I have something to show off myself...
31.gif
KWIM? Keep your fingers crossed. But it will still be a while. That''s fine though, it will happen when it happens.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ack, gorgeous! I love how the w-ring complements the e-ring w/out being too matchy.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it! Looks wonderful with your Ering and doesn''t take anything away from your ering. Congrats!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Hello fellow CO Bride
35.gif

Kitty your wedding ring looks even better than I imagined it would...I''m in LOVE with it, espcially paired with your lovely EC
31.gif
(which I still want to try on whenever we have a GTG
27.gif
)

Your going to make a BEAUTIFUL bride!!
9.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love it, KB!!!!! Its gorgeous with your e-ring!!! Love your set!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Ready for more photos? Here they come!

This is the WB with my half-eternity YG channel-set band:

Spring 09 002 xs.jpg

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
With my sapphire RHR

Spring 09 005 xs.jpg

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Low profile
1.gif

Spring 09 006 xs.jpg

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
E-ring was jealous and wanted in on the photo shoot . . .

Spring 09 009 xs.jpg

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Profile of the two together--I love that I don''t have to worry about the side stones in my e-ring eating away at my wedding band. That was very important to me when I was picking a band.

Spring 09 012 xs.jpg

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Last one!

Spring 09 023 xs1.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kitty, your new bezel beauty is so pretty! but then I like all of your rings
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results