shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF Platinum Bezel Eternity Wedding Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I'm going to pick it up this gorgeous thing in less than half a day. I cannot wait! I audibly gasped when I saw this picture today.

WF custom-made this ring for me after I had searched high and low for an eternity band that could be made to fit my tiny finger. As it turns out, not many jewelers are willing to make an eternity ring to fit a size 2.5! There were a couple of snags in the process, but Whiteflash resolved them with the excellent customer service they're known for here on PS.

The ring is .56 tcw (16 3.5-point ACAs) in platinum, size 2.5, made with an Adwar cast. I hope it is as amazing in person as it looks in the photo!

kb wf bezel etenity.jpg

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
WOWZA!!! Kittybean, that''s a beauty! My Stepmom''s name is Kitty... and her last name Beihn! Quite cool!!!
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Your fingers are tiny!! Your eternity band looks GORGEOUS!!
36.gif
30.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!! Cant wait to see it on your finger!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! What a tiny ring!
1.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif
Holy moly that''s beautiful! And wow you have tiny fingers!!! I can''t wait to see more pics of that beauty!
36.gif

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
i love it...but i am a little biased
3.gif
. can''t wait for your handshots!! yey!!

Viola

Shiny_Rock
That''s beautiful, can''t wait to see some handshots...
1.gif

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a lovely ring, and I''m sure all of us are eagerly awaiting pictures of this little beauty with your e-ring (talk about a match made in Heaven!).

Enjoy your ring :)

soocool

Ideal_Rock
An absolutely lovely accompaniment to that gorgeous EC you have! I am contemplating something similar (setting that is) for my daughter''s high school graduation in 2 years, but perhaps stones in blue and white topaz?

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
I love it. I was never a bezel fan but these rings you all keep coming up with has totally turned me into a convert!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kitty, I think you must have the smallest ring finger on PS! That''s going to be one gorgeous ring!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Dear goodness, I can already see arrows in the WF pic so I''ll bet it''s amazing in person! That''s one gorgeous wedding band Kittybean!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I''m drooling a little in anticipation. I looooooove the bezels. Post lots of handshots!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your band, and can''t wait to see pictures. Good grief, you have itty bitty fingers.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Aaaaaaaackk! I can hardly contain myself. I''m going to pick it up in less than half an hour [wriggles at desk]! I promise I''ll be back later this afternoon with photos galore, but I also have to pick up my wedding dress (!) and do a walk-through at our venue. Such an exciting day!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Kitty it is a STUNNER! Going to look amazing with your e-ring congrats! Can''t wait for hand shots

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
2.5 ring size?! That''s like half of my finger!! I am SO SO envious!!

Love it and can''t wait to see the handshots!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yowzer! that is gorgeous.. I love bezels
30.gif
its going to look phenomenal. Will you wear it with your ering? or separately? so can''t wait to see your handshots.
36.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous! Can''t wait to see it on your finger!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was hoping that you''d have pics up now! Cannot wait to see it. You have such tiny fingers!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a TINY finger - and a GORGEOUS ring for that tiny finger! I can''t wait to see real pics of it!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
You''re KILLING ME!!!! I must see photos of it on your tiny little finger as soon as possible! EEEEEK!

P.S. Just approved the CAD images today for my bezel set band...woohoo! End threadjack.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
It looks great!! How long until you get to wear it full time??
31.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Can''t wait to see more pictures!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks gorgeous. I''m looking forward to more pictures.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Get ready, bezel lovers! My band is finally in my hot little hands!

I immediately tore open the package in my car in the FedEx parking lot and literally got butterflies in my stomach when I saw it. It''s gorgeous. I even took a few photos in the car--good thing, ''cause I didn''t get home ''til long after the sun went down. The dress pick-up and venue walk-through and other errands I had to do took much, much longer than expected. I still took some indoor pics tonight, so I''ll share those as well.

I cannot describe how perfect the band looks with my e-ring. It complements it and doesn''t compete with my beloved EC--exactly what I was hoping it would do. I loved the Tiffany Jazz (2-pointers), but thought it was a little thinner than what I wanted, and I thought 5-pointers didn''t look quite delicate enough to achieve the look I was envisioning. The 3.5-pointers are just right!

30 days ''til I get to wear it forever!

Let''s begin with the obligatory FedEx packaging shot . . .

Spring 09 018 xs.jpg

tigian

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results