carat
color
clarity

My WF Earring Upgrade

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came back for another look ::)

A funny foot note. I had hoped to have these closer to Christmas but it didn’t quite work out. My tree is still up so when they arrived, I put them under the tree, turned on the tree lights and told my husband we had to pretend it was Christmas morning again! Of all the diamonds I have bought and traded, I never had them under the tree. Just another bucket list item checked off - haha!
I think this is exactly what I would have done! :bigsmile:

We didn’t put any trees up this year With the cats’ dreadful litterbox habits right now - it felt like begging for trouble. But I couldn’t not have a Christmas tree! So I cut a big tree shape out of six green posterboards and tacked it to the wall in the bedroom... Arts & Crafts, kindy style :lol: Haven’t gotten round to filling the holes yet, but I have to say that overall paper trees are a lot less work
:lol:

You have inspired me to clean my diamonds this morning ::)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect new ACA earring upgrade, @MissGotRocks! They match perfectly with your ACA ER! :kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came back for another look ::)

I think this is exactly what I would have done! :bigsmile:

We didn’t put any trees up this year With the cats’ dreadful litterbox habits right now - it felt like begging for trouble. But I couldn’t not have a Christmas tree! So I cut a big tree shape out of six green posterboards and tacked it to the wall in the bedroom... Arts & Crafts, kindy style :lol: Haven’t gotten round to filling the holes yet, but I have to say that overall paper trees are a lot less work
:lol:

You have inspired me to clean my diamonds this morning ::)

@yssie you are so creative - bet your tree wall looked fabulous! I take down many decorations after Christmas but we typically leave the tree up for a bit. Love the cozy feel of it all but this year it was a double blessing to have left it up. Diamonds under the tree are so tantalizing!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect new ACA earring upgrade, @MissGotRocks! They match perfectly with your ACA ER! :kiss2:

Thanks @ m-2-b - I love looking at all of the diamonds together - they are all G color and they each help bear out the color of the other!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh these are lovely!

I'm so glad that you are happy with your new earrings. Any day that new Bling arrives is Christmas in my book!

That's the great thing about having super ideals from one of the best vendors, you can upgrade whenever you feel like it and get exactly what you want.

Enjoy, and may they light up 2021 for you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh these are lovely!

I'm so glad that you are happy with your new earrings. Any day that new Bling arrives is Christmas in my book!

That's the great thing about having super ideals from one of the best vendors, you can upgrade whenever you feel like it and get exactly what you want.

Enjoy, and may they light up 2021 for you!

Thank you so much! I am enjoying them very much. I love the match of these two stones and the look of them on the ear. They are my every day earrings and are just right for me now.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous! G color is great! :love: My last pair was exactly this size. I had that same feeling you had and upgraded to my current pair that are 1.28 each. I said it was my absolute final pair. But I honestly could go to 1.5 each now other than the cost factor! :lol:

So enjoy them because they are gorgeous, but remember, your diamond ring is a bigger than mine. You could still go up in size on the studs another time! :lol:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous! G color is great! :love: My last pair was exactly this size. I had that same feeling you had and upgraded to my current pair that are 1.28 each. I said it was my absolute final pair. But I honestly could go to 1.5 each now other than the cost factor! :lol:

So enjoy them because they are gorgeous, but remember, your diamond ring is a bigger than mine. You could still go up in size on the studs another time! :lol:

@diamondseeker2006 Too funny - I was always encouraging you about a bigger engagement ring and you are doing the same to me about earrings - lol!! Time will tell for all things I guess!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
So in March I bought 2.06 tcw ACA diamond earrings from Whiteflash. I loved the diamonds but I wanted something just a smidge bigger. I read many opinions here about upgrading size - particularly how much size increase would justify the effort. I just didn’t want a huge size increase; after all, I seem to be the Tweaking Queen! So I watched a few diamonds for awhile and finally decided to pull the trigger on these fabulously matched ACA diamonds:

1.14 G VS2
6.70 x 6.72
Table 56
Crown 34.6
Pavilion 40.8
Crown angle 15.2

1.15 G VS2
6.71 x 6.73
Table 56.2
Crown 34.6
Pavilion 40.8
Crown angle 15.2

2.29 tcw

Fortunately for me, they have scratched the itch! They feel and look like they have a bit more substance, a bit more fluff! I seem to be very sensitive to having them match as well. My other diamonds had very similar diameters but the table and crown angles were different and I felt like I could see the difference on the ears. Call me crazy but these new diamonds make me happy! A big thanks to WF for all of their help with my new upgraded earrings!

Very nice!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful and look very big on your ears! Congrats and wear them in good health, MGR!!

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
We’re you able to use the same settings for your upgraded stones?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, how did I miss this? Absolutely gorgeous!!! They look fantastic on you!!!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Wear them in good health they are gorgeous.

Lani

Rough_Rock
Perfect size! They look great and classic - will never go out of style!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results