shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF e-ring (take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

I just got the pictures of my new ring today!!! As some of you may know I didn't like the 1st setting of my e-ring because it wasn't what I asked for and WF was happy to re-make it (click here for more info).

Here are the pictures of my ring Bob sent me of the wax (he said that the jeweler would fix the wax in the bottom right picture because the sides didn't match):

WFwax.jpg

And this is the finish product:
WFringfinal.jpg

I don't know...do you think it matches the wax? The top right picture looks a little different...like the 'head' (don't know what to call it) is too rectangular. Am I seeing things? Don't get me wrong, I like it A LOT more than the 1st setting but I expected it to look a lot more like the wax.

I've heard from quite a few people that the pictures are not the best way to look at it so I guess I'll wait until I see it in person. I plan on visitig NYC this weekend and will be picking it up at the FedEx location in Manhanttan on Monday....I'll also receive my 3-prong martini earrings (0.80cttw) at the same time WOOHOO!!!
41.gif

So what do you guys think? Pls be honest!!!

thanks,
radiantlover

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great!!!!
36.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Honestly, I like the ring better than the wax- it''s looks great!

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Just saw your other link- it looks 100 times better! Love how the diamond is "cushioned" in the setting...

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Looks beautiful - looks like they did a good job.
The head is much lower this time.
Love those prongs.

Scintillating...

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh, CdnBlingGal, Lilyinct & Scintillating!!! You guys are making me feel a LOT better! I''m just nervous since this is a big purchase and I want it to be perfect!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We know how you feel, trust me. It will look even better in person. When will you get this beauty???

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t see the pictures
8.gif
Is that your cat in your avator? She is so cute and looks just like mine!

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
My BF and I will pick it up on Monday but I don''t think he will let me see it until he proposes. I''m hoping he will propose within the month...but he told me it will be sometime before Feb 2006
23.gif
!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
So you have to wait till MONDAY?! GOOOD! Id go nuts.

Persoanlly, I think it''s AWESOME. I know you were upset, and I can COMPLETELY relate to you, so I was doing the lining up thing for you because i had issues with things from there being my idea of perfect til my ring got here and I could inspect it myself and prove that it was in fact perfect. I cannot wait for handshots.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I cannot see the wax. However I think this new casting of your ring is a ton better then the last one. I like the side swoop oddles better.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t see it either ...and was so eager to see it I tried three different browsers (Firefox, Explorer & Safari) to see if one worked!!!

Can someone else post the pix?

widget

Ideal_Rock
I really love that ring!
30.gif

I love the way it sort of "flows"...and I''ve always been partial to slightly wider shanks..

Just lovely!

widget.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I dont know what kind of securtity but if you go and turn off the block ads option I could see both pictures. If this does not work for you post again and I will repost them.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wax

WFwaxforRLtry2.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: decodelighted
Can someone else post the pix?
Here you go, Deco!

untitleduyt.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Finsished Ring

WFringfinaltrytwoforrl.jpg

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE it! I think it's gorgeous!

**ETA** - I do like it better than the first ring too!

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 2:43:27 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I can''t see the pictures
8.gif
Is that your cat in your avator? She is so cute and looks just like mine!
Thanks...yes that''s my cat...but he''s a boy. I love him to pieces!!!

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Ame, Matatora, Widget & Morticia!!! I really appreciate it!

Matatora & Widget --thanks for reposting my pics!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WoW I think it is fabulous!!!! I love the sleek elegance of it!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Widget & Matatora!!!! Pix victory!!

LOVELY RING. So sweeping and fluid. Much improved from the original version ... I could see what you meant about the height thing & differences between the designer version & WF''s. I think the bypass design feature makes it a little hard to tell about symmetry ... I bet you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it in person.

Stand by Widget & Matatora -- I wanna see the hand pix when they come too. (Also, in the meantime, I''ll ask my computer saavy FF what the deal is with my IMAC!!)

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Seriously check your security settings. I like to keep mine on high becuase I desprise all things pop up. However that occasionally means I dont see everything that others can...like a few weeks ago I was confused becuase I could not see who the dealers were on the search by cut engine. But if I go into Norton and McAffe and unblock ads on PS (you can do one web page at a time) I can see the dealers, and of course the ads across the top of the page.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s stunningly beautiful. I don''t see much difference between the wax and the ring other than the ring is smoothed, polished, and gorgeous!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
RL, I love this ring. It looks much better than the other. Wow is that thing polished and shiny or what? I can''t wait for handpics. Woohoo. I think I heard that the finished product is always a little different looking than the wax. That''s normal. It is going to be so awesome when you open that box (he had so better let you check it first)
2.gif
you won''t even remember why you were worried.

Shay

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! Beautiful ring! It''s hard to tell in pictures, but I''m sure it will take your breath away in person! Can''t wait for the hand shots.

Excuse my ignorance, but it''s a radiant shaped diamond, right? I figured because of your name but wasn''t 100% sure.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
WOW....your ring came out so beautiful...
30.gif

Enjoy...I am happy that you are happy !!!! They did a great job!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous. So elegant and classic. I'm glad Whiteflash could make it just the way you wanted it. It looks truly amazing now! Congratulations!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great!
30.gif

I''m glad that they made it to suit you better.
36.gif

I can''t wait to see the handshots!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results