shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF Champagne Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KLETCO

Rough_Rock
Well, I've been waiting to post this because my ring is currently back at WF getting resized. My fiance proposed on May 19 and as it turns out I had my ring size off by one and a half sizes... Don't EVER use the paper sizer, ALWAYS go to a jeweler and get your finger sized. Anyway, he proposed on the 19th and on the 20th I'd packed it up and sent it back to WF. They received it on the 27th, but as it turns out the champagne setting only has one person that works on it and he's very backed up.... So, I won't get it back until June 12th. I'm totally bummed and NO ONE has seen the ring and I feel like I'm just sitting around thinking about it, kicking myself for getting my size wrong, and wishing it was back here NOW.

So, I thought I'd go ahead and post the photo of the ring so at least I could show it to SOMEONE... (the only people who have seen it are my co-workers). Sigh. Only one more week.

And, if you'd like the full proposal story and one more photo of the ring, look here... [Link to blog removed by Moderator] See forum policies

I'll post more photos when I get it back, and when I get the wedding band (very soon -- we are getting married July 2)...

ToddKrebs_042809.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...sorry about the ring sizing stuff, but your ring is stunning!! I''m sure it will all be worth it when you get it back
9.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is SO pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be back SOON - hang in there!

p.s. I see you're getting married on my folks' anniv. - good luck!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I adore that setting! Especially in yellow gold! It''s so luscious! Congratulations on your engagement, and don''t worry, the 12th is right around the corner, and you can enjoy it for the rest of your life!
36.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2009 3:00:58 PM
Author: geckodani
I adore that setting! Especially in yellow gold! It''s so luscious! Congratulations on your engagement, and don''t worry, the 12th is right around the corner, and you can enjoy it for the rest of your life!
36.gif

ooooohhh! me too! love that yellow gold!

luscious! :)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
drool
30.gif
love the yellow gold. can''t wait to see the handshots

KLETCO

Rough_Rock
I''m trying to be patient!! :)

I love the yellow gold too! It''s funny because I was adamant about getting platinum. The champagne setting pushed us out of budget in platinum, so I''d decided against it. Then, I saw a post on PS where someone was showing off their yellow gold champagne setting and I LOVED IT! I had to have it! So far, those that have seen the photo love it, too. I can''t wait to see it again.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so beautiful!! I have not seen that setting before, and I just love it, the diamonds look great over the yellow gold
30.gif
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very cool setting! I hope it gets back to you very soon. Enjoy!!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I love that setting, especially in the yellow gold! Did you ask for a certain width, it looks a bit narrower than the others I''ve seen?

Can you tell us more about the stone? And please post more pics when you receive it!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have always adored this setting, is it ''The Petite" version?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Pop the bubbly! That is beautiful!

KLETCO

Rough_Rock
It is indeed the "Petite" Version, so that might be why it looks narrow. The stone is a .798 Hearts & Arrows from Whiteflash - VS1, G in Color. I thought WF''s photo made it look a little yellow, but when I saw it in person, it''s quite white. It definitely sparkles with the diamonds in the setting!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!!!! It''s amazing!!!!!

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
That is such a great setting!! (And the diamond isn''t bad, either
2.gif
) Can''t wait for you to get the ring back and post some handshots.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring!! Please bring us hand pics soon!!
36.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ah, I much prefer the petite version! Can''t wait to see it on your hand!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I have the 'Champaigne' Pave Band that I wear as a RHR (in platinum). Those ACA's are tiny, but they sparkle so much!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! I''m so sorry you are without your ring for so long! Congratulations on your engagement, though!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
it''s lovely...congrats on your engagement. The wait will be worth it...I PROMISE
35.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Congratulations on your engagement!!
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
The yellow gold looks gorgeous and I love the champagne setting
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that setting in YG!!

its a stunner!!!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, your ring is beautiful. I love the name Champagne, the diamonds really do seem to be bubbling up to the top. Once you get that baby home and on your finger, it will be so worth the wait.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is gorgeous, I have always loved that setting!
Congratulations on your engagement!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
OMG I got so excited when I saw the title of your post. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the champagne rings! If I didn''t already have rings, this would be mine too! I can''t wait to see your pics of it:)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a lovely ring! I am so sorry you have to wait for it again! That is so hard! How did you manage to put a wedding together so fast?

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I can imagine how anxious you are for your ring. I would be too.
7.gif

The 12th will come sooner than you think. Please post hand shots!

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
wow what a pretty setting! try to stay patient, i''m sure the wait for that beauty will be well worth it, does that setting have a matching band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results