shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF CADS are here! 2.41 princess, semi eternity, melee bar! Thanks again ButterflyGirl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shoff

Rough_Rock
Hello! Since my last posting discussion with Butterfly Girl - https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-pave-basket-on-an-eternity-band-please.94841/ I decided to go with a 3/4 eternity shared prong setting at approx 2.2mm (3 pointers) and melee on the bar between the prongs for my 2.41 AGS000 Princess cut stone...whew that''s a mouthful. To think, I didn''t know anything about diamonds 3 months ago! Thank you PriceScope!!

Anyway, my "fiancee" :) and I got my stone from WF and I went back to them for a custom setting. By the way, my engagement was amazing and Traci made miracles happen...all behind my back! It deserves a thread all it''s own! So now I''m working with Joe on the CAD, (who is just as sweet and patient as can be) and I have Traci as my fantastic guide through this whole process. The CAD scared me at first because the prong tips look so freakin'' big but I''ve been assured that they will be smaller and thinner to compliment the stone and not detract from it once they''re actually made! I''ve seen so many bulky V-caps that I''m pretty paranoid about it.

I have a final webinar conference call thing with Joe today so I''m sure he''ll reassure me again and hopefully the ring will get started on soon! Let me know if you have any thoughts/advice! I''m going to try and upload some pics of when I had the stone in a temporary clamp setting for a week, they mostly came out blurry, I no Mara! I just spent an hour looking at her amazing posts when she got her upgrade set!! Gorgeous does not describe it!

sarahCAD1.JPG

shoff

Rough_Rock
Here''s the second CAD pic!

SarahCAD2.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I LOVE IT!!! What is the name of the setting? It''s so beautiful!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one beautiful ring!!! I also love the setting, it is really gorgeous. Please post handshots when you receive it.

Linda

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I love the basket detail...very pretty!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
That''s going to be beautiful!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful!!!
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
That''s a REALLY cool looking ring. You must be soooooo excited!

shoff

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone, I AM excited!
28.gif
It''s so hard to wait but I''m glad my fiancee gave me the reigns to pick my setting on my own! It''s been really fun looking through pictures and sketching ideas all over the place!

Vespergirl: The setting doesn''t have a name, I just mixed and matched things I loved after viewing about 1000 rings on Pricescope. Maybe WF will call this the Sarah!...I doubt it!

I so appreciate all your kind words, I struggled with what to do for a loooong time! At one point I debated putting melee on the prongs too but decided it''d be too much for me. Then I wondered whether or not to bring the stone lower in a more traditional basket on the finger type setting but decided I liked a little height. I think this is a good medium of all the things I wanted since there''s a little square cut out under the head for more of a basket feel (you can''t see it in the CADS but Joe swears it''s there!).

I''ll upload those diamond pics later so you can see the rock itself. I''m crossing my fingers to have it done soon and then LOOK OUT, there will be a TON of photos!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2008 3:23:00 PM
Author:shoff

So now I''m working with Joe on the CAD, (who is just as sweet and patient as can be) and I have Traci as my fantastic guide through this whole process. The CAD scared me at first because the prong tips look so freakin'' big but I''ve been assured that they will be smaller and thinner to compliment the stone and not detract from it once they''re actually made! I''ve seen so many bulky V-caps that I''m pretty paranoid about it.

I have a final webinar conference call thing with Joe today so I''m sure he''ll reassure me again and hopefully the ring will get started on soon!

Joe WF CAD-Guy ROCKS!!!

Hope you enjoy he webinair: I loved mine with him! Such fun!

The ring is looking gorgeous. Your fiance will love it.

LS

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful. I hate the way the prongs look on CAD''s though, so much bulkier than in person, it throws the whole viewing of the CADs totally off for me.

So please promise us you will show us the real deal!!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see the finished ring!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I love it, it''s absolutely beautiful. Make sure you post handshots when it arrives
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
i think that is stunning! I like how low the stone is set!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
WOWZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I only JUST saw this post, I am SO HAPPY for you that you are about to get the ring of your dreams and what a ring it is...
I think it is BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING, and GORGEOUS
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CANNOT wait to see it once you get it and hand shots and about a million other pics of it.
It is just lovely, WF does a GREAT job again.
I was SO happy to be of any help and thank you, thank you for your very kind acknowledgment of any small contribution I may have made.
Traci is AWESOME...WF is AWESOME.
I am counting down for you pls come back with pics and a big CONGRATS!!!!
35.gif
35.gif

Your ring is Fabulous!

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
As someone who has also looked at thosands of designs (for princess cuts
30.gif
) also, I can tell you with 100% certainty that your design is a real winner. I love it to bits as its simple but blingy, hardly any metal showing...just a blazing ring of bling from every angle !!!!!

I am also setting my princess and have also ended up choosing a very similar look to yours. (Only I didnt get a cad as in Aust. we are a little bit behind!!!!!).

I cant wait for your photos!!!!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful design, it is going to be a gorgeous ring for sure!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It is going to be stunning! Can''t wait to see the finished ring!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Fab design!

It''s going to look AWESOME!

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness! I''m in love with your ring! Simply stunning. Can''t wait to see your handshot.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
It''s stunning! Can''t wait to see handshots when it''s done.
9.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i think the design is GORGEOUS!! i can''t wait to see pics of the real deal once it is done!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
OH, that is YUMMY!!! Can''t wait to see the real thing!!!

shoff

Rough_Rock
Hello all!! So, a lot has happened since the last time I posted!! Joe made an amazing CAD for me and Leon made miracles happen to get the ring to us in time for our first trip home since announcing our engagement, THANK YOU AGAIN Leon!! Here''s the picture of the ring WF took before they sent it to me-

Let''s see if the picture shows up! If you remember, I was VERY VERY concerned about the prongs on the center stone being too large, they look amazing in person. Perfect size!

WhiteflashPIC2.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!!! Handshots please!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WF did a great job, what a stunning setting it is. The prongs look great. Thanks for the update. You''ll have to come back with hand pics!!!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
OH WW!!! It looks amazing! You MUST give us more pics and hand shots please!!!
36.gif
36.gif

shoff

Rough_Rock
Wow, that picture came out tiny! No matter, I have LOTS more and much better ones for you! Like I said before, I worked with Traci at WF throughout the entire diamond selection and ring design process. She conspired with Louis behind my back to make our fantastic engagement weekend go off without a hitch and she spent many an hour with me on the phone afterwards discussing the design for my setting. She listened and gave advice about prongs, cleaning holes, varying degrees of shank widths and to melee or not to melee! Traci, you are a champ and you are amazing! She is SO wonderful that she even drove into work just to take pictures of the finished ring on her hand for me BUT that''s not all...Traci went above and beyond...she got up early, gave herself a great new manicure annnnnnd she even waxed her ring finger for me!! We all know that even if you can''t see your tiny knuckle hairs, they ARE there and they looove to pop up in any close-up ring shot! Now THAT''S stellar WF attention to detail!

At one point early on I got the bigger is better bug and asked to have a large H stone that didn''t have the best idealscope results, she refused to send it to me. "You cannot have that stone", she said. "It''s not what you want and you won''t be happy", she was soooo right. I''d wanted an AGS000 from the start and man did she find me a winner! I''m going to post a few now that show the incredible life this stone has. It gives off so much sparkle and fire, I''ve almost walked into several walls today and I''ve decided that I need recessed lighting everywhere!

OMG2002.jpg

shoff

Rough_Rock
Ok, you are about to see a TON of hand shots and as many as I could stage in a hurry tonight. I''ll be experimenting with flowers tomorrow! PLEASE excuse the mangy manicure, it was fresh as a daisy over the weekend but work ravaged me today. I know I need to stay on top of it but I was too excited to post these ASAP!

Rock2.4.jpg

shoff

Rough_Rock
I love FIRE! Here''s another good one-

Rockola.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results