shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Pave basket on an eternity band please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shoff

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

I''m making a custom setting for my 2.4ct princess cut with WF and am trying to decide whether or not to add pave to the entire basket of my .55tcw, 2.2mm 3/4 eternity band or to just add them to the bar between the prongs. Either way, the head will sit high enough for the wedding band to sit flush to the ER. If anyone has pictures of eternity bands (2 pointer eternity bands especially!) with pave baskets or bars please post them! I''m wondering if it''d be diamond overload...if that''s even possible! So many pave baskets are on pave bands, I''d like to see what a larger eternity band looks like with a pave basket or bar.

I''ve been browsing websites for weeks but I''m most interested in your opinions! Thanks!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hey shoff,

I have something similar to what you are talking about, I think...
My e-ring was done by WF as well, I have and RB center though but on an eternity band.
Specifically, it is the WF diamonds for an eternity setting and I have their legato head and I had them put diamonds in the scallop of that head.

I''m pretty brutal with my photo skills and even worse at being able to upload them so if you''d like to see what it looks like, you can just go to the WF photogallery that is on PS and under the made to order section on pg.8 you''ll see a pic of a ring with the title "legato with diamonds" that''s what they did for me and it''s a pretty good shot of what it looks like.
I adore it and personally don''t think it is over the top.

Hope that helps if you can''t find it let me know and I''ll get it for you.
21.gif

shoff

Rough_Rock
WOW, I LOVE your ring! I tried to attach it so others could see it but I can''t get the file small enough! It''s beautiful, I think the pave scallop looks amazing, very delicate and classic. I''m definitely going to add pave to the horizontal bar on my basket. Thank you!

shoff

Rough_Rock
Also Butterfly Girl, can you tell me what it cost you to add that detail instead of leaving it plain? I''m making a ton of decisions all while trying to stay on budget!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
SWOON! I am soo flattered that you like my ring!!!! That means a lot really, I really adore it and feel so nice and warm inside when people, especially PSers say nice things about it.
I have a bunch of pics of my ring but am really bad at reducing and I don''t have photoshop or anything like that at home to help. One of these days I have to get some more pics up.

Oh and I am super glad that you are going with some pave around your stone YAY!!!
36.gif
36.gif

I think it will look FABULOUS but classy and elegant and so, so pretty.
I could go on and on and on...

Now to your question about cost, it wasn''t much I can tell you that right off the top of my head. I can''t remember the exact amount but no worries I save all my e-mails from WF so I''ll go in my folder today and dig it up and then come back this afternoon and post the amount, so do check back.
I know it was affordable not too crazy otherwise I would not have been able to do it.
IRL if you get your head done in a similar manner you''ll see that it is an amazing look...
If you are a bit rushed for time you can always call WF and ask your rep to put you through to Katie H, she was my rep she has all the details on file about my ring and I believe mine is the first one with the pave head that they have done so far so she should know exactly which one you are asking about and you can mention my PS name, Katie knows that too. She''ll have the exact price for sure.
WF is AWESOME to work with as I''m sure you''ll find out.

I CAN''T WAIT TO SEE YOUR FINISHED RING!!!! So far it is shaping up to be a stunner!
21.gif

Ok off to work but I promise to dig up the dollar amount for you later today.

Have a great day!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
shoff,

I made time! Anything to help a fellow PSers...it cost me $750
Keep me er us all posted.

shoff

Rough_Rock
Thank you!!! I love pricescope! Here''s a picture I found weeks ago (sorry, I''m not sure which PSers ring this is) that is along the same lines but without the eternity band. This looks like an emerald, it''s so lovely, I can easily imagine the same pave style on a princess head. I''ll have to start drawing pictures for whiteflash!

pavebar.jpg

shoff

Rough_Rock
THANKS BUTTERFLY GIRL!
4.gif
My amazing WF gal Traci just called, thank you for asking that she forward these to me! I''m posting them now so others can oggle them. That was so thoughtful! We''re already working on getting a CAD started for mine, I''ll share when the time comes!

Simonesring.JPG

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
OH YAY YAY!!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU shoff you are too awesome...thanks a million for posting these I''m so glad you like it.

Oh can''t wait to see CADs when they come in for yours great! fabulous!
You are more than welcome by the way.
Talk to you soon
21.gif
21.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
oooh that''s pretty!!!!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
I think that gorgeous EC is Dani''s ring. yumola!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results