shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF CAD Images...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 8:52:36 PM
Author: Lannie
I''m kinda surprised that White Flash would make an identical replication of another design. I thought designers aren''t allowed to do that.

I have the James Allen Danhov version of this ring. It''s Palladium and I''ve had no issues with it whatsoever. It''s very sturdy. I can''t imagine what kind of structural issues they may think that it''d have. I know that Danhov makes it in 14k wg/yg, 18k wg/yg, Palladium and Platinum.

Here are some pictures.

beautiful ring you have!

As for WF making an identical replication of another design, I think they have to only make a 20% change to a design in order to fabricate it. I can''t tell from the CAD and from your ring (tired eyes)

dboy10

Rough_Rock
I''m kinda surprised that White Flash would make an identical replication of another design. I thought designers aren''t allowed to do that.

I have the James Allen Danhov version of this ring. It''s Palladium and I''ve had no issues with it whatsoever. It''s very sturdy. I can''t imagine what kind of structural issues they may think that it''d have. I know that Danhov makes it in 14k wg/yg, 18k wg/yg, Palladium and Platinum.

Here are some pictures.

This design was definitely inspired from the Danhov version. I just requested that it wasn''t a complete (but close) eternity band and that the "pyramid peaks" split between the diamond for personal reasons and in hopes to expose the diamonds a bit more. I was also under the impression the triangle shapes were engraved on the Danhov version but I wanted them cut. Which was their concern with the structural integrity because there will be very little metal in between the triangle shapes so to speak.

I''m so glad to hear you''ve had no issues with it. I have been assured that the harder platinum will be strong enough to last a lifetime.
21.gif

It is my hope that it comes out as beautiful as yours and that she''ll LOVE it. Pictures will definitely be available as soon as possible.
31.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a lovely design!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
We aren''t, and we don''t. Our policies pretty clearly state that we will not replicate other designers'' pieces.

It is common in custom work for a client''s vision to be influenced and/or inspired by a piece he''s seen, but as many of our customers can attest to, we routinely have to say "we can''t make it exactly like what you''ve been inspired by."

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful. Good luck on your proposal.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I love it, it''s going to be beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results