shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF ACA Engagement Ring Upgrade is Here!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
That makes sense re band type and spacer needs. I only have shared prong type eternity bands so a spacer was a must. It completely “chainsawed” my original ering prongs!

I purchased it at Ferko’s online. Very reasonably priced, fast shipping. It’s 1.2mm in width, just wide enough to keep a safe but inconspicuous distance :)
I have pictures above that show it with my smaller and large sized eternity bands plus a couple profile shots so you can see how it rests against the U113 donut. I’d recommend Ferko’s if you go that route! I found them via pricescope of course lol

Oooh, I did not know about Ferko’s! Will look there for a spacer. I really like the size of yours, and from the photos above it works perfectly with the U113. Thank you!

ellekay

Rough_Rock
This was so helpful! Thank you for sharing. Your ring is absolutely stunning. I'm also a size 3.5 and just pulled the trigger on a 2.5 ct from WF, and after seeing how HUGE that 2.28 is on your finger, I'm honestly a bit worried I might have gone too big :eek2:. Regardless, I'm in love with your set. Thanks for sharing them, and your journey in the other thread, with us.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results