shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wedding Shoes...Manolo Blahnik!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I would give anything ANYTHING to be able to walk wihtout falling over in those shoes, which are, hands down, the most spectacular wedding shoes evAH! You go girl!
1.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Basil - I dare you to try some on
31.gif
hehe. I''m so tempted to go try them on again, they are so lonely sitting in my closet
8.gif

Thanks FG, Kim, Bee, and Inde G

They really are perfect with my dress, I''m so happy :)

I''m wondering if it would be ok to wear them to the rehearsal dinner too (with a shorter dress so you can actually see them?) Or should I save them for the wedding? What do you girls think?

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I say, wear ''em for both the rehearsal and the wedding. Although this depends on your crowd, I guess. Try to put yourself in their ...er... shoes are they going to say:

"O M G, did you SEE that Asscher Girl wore the SAME spectacular pair of Manolos...two days in a row!?!?? To her WEDDING!? ?? How could she? FASHION ERROR!"

Or are they going to be all "Awww, not only does she get to wear ''em, she gets to wear ''em TWICE! Lucky Bride!''

Plus, then they can be your ''something old''.
2.gif

If it were my gang, it would be the latter. One of the great things about those is that they''re as you say, super, super versatile. I''m betting you ''ll get a lot of use out of them.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Inde Gal - great point! Honestly though, most of the people at our wedding won''t even know what MB''s are
23.gif
yeah, I know, tell me about it. lol
But I do, and that is all that matters. And my fi has seen them and loves them too
2.gif
I had to give him a sneek peak, he hasn''t seen the dress though (well he saw a pic on a website but not of me in it)

Oh, and I''ll be getting tons of use out of them, I''ve already got a few outfits in mind, yeah, sad I know. hehe

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/21/2007 9:03:43 PM
Author: asscher_girl
Basil - I dare you to try some on
31.gif
hehe.

Really?
2.gif
Just where does one go to try on these fabulous shoes?

In any case, I think you should get max wear out of them, including the rehearsal dinner, the honeymoon, the grocery store, and Home Depot. But that''s just me
1.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi basil, I got them at Nordstrom but most Nordstroms don''t have them. The sales person told me that they started carrying them at this location because it was at a far enough distance from Nieman''s. They are mainly sold at Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman. And I believe there is a Manolo Blahnik salon in NY, but I''m not positive on that.

I hear you though, I may even sleep in them, hehe, just kidding.

I can''t believe I''ve got to wait 11 more months to wear them, ugg
32.gif
what am I to do? I guess I''ll just admire them.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy! I wish I could wear shoes like those!
10.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Awww thanks SDL, I just had a pedi!
1.gif

Thanks fatafelice, why wouldn''t you be able to wear shoes like this?

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my- your shoes are beautiful!
You''re going to be a stunning bride. Very stylish!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
asschergirl, you look GREAT in your dress and shoes!! Beautiful! I think you should definitely wear them to both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. Everyone will admire them during the rehearsal dinner. At the wedding everyone will be so busy oohing and aahing over you and the dress. Besides, I don''t think anyone would care that you are wearing the same beautiful pair of shoes to both events...who wouldn''t?

you look fantastic! best of luck!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Chargergrrl, you''re so sweet
1.gif

CrownJewel - I totally agree with you. Now I need to find a dress for the rehearsal to match my shoes
31.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/23/2007 9:10:16 AM
Author: asscher_girl
Awww thanks SDL, I just had a pedi!
1.gif

Thanks fatafelice, why wouldn''t you be able to wear shoes like this?
LOL...Well, aside from the cost, if I were to wear shoes like that, I would surely twist an ankle! Let''s just say I am a clutz who has never mastered walking in high heels, much less skinny-high-heeled ones with tiny straps.
3.gif

But I definitely admire them on others! And I completely agree that you should wear them for both. Be sure to post pictures of how they look with your RD dress, too.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yes fatafelice, I feel your pain! I too, would kill myself in such high heels but they are faboo, aren''t they? If only...*sigh*

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
and can i just add...you got great arms!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous shoes and dress! They match perfectly!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Kissmark - you are too sweet! Thanks so much
1.gif

snlee - thank you, I think they were made for each other
9.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Count me in the ''I would just fall over'' crowd. I can''t walk in heels. Once I fell off the sidewalk and twisted my ankle in SNEAKERS. So you can imagine the devestation I could cause in heels. And I''m short. Not FAIR!

So, so vicariously lovin'' ''em on you though Assch!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results