shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wedding Shoes...Manolo Blahnik!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Girls! So I picked up my wedding shoes today!!! I''m soooooooo in love. I saw them yesterday and thought it over and had to go back and pick them up. They are sooooo comfortable too, I can''t believe it. I don''t think these will be the last pair either, hehe.

I was a littlie worried that the stones may snag the dress but I walked around in them today w/ my dress on and it is totally fine.

They are a champagne color leather with real Swarovski crystals. And they work so well with my dress

Hope everyone likes the pics!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
1st pic

weddingshoes-MB1.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Let me try this again, that pic came out really small

wedding 073-2.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Swanky and gorgeous! I *LOVE* a good pair of shoes and hope to get some nice ones for my wedding as a splurge too.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, they are stunning! What a beautiful compliment to your dress!!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous shoes!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another pic. My toes look wierd in this one but I knew the ps''ers would love the bling :)

weddingshoes-MB3.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
And here is one w/ the dress. My mom is holding it on, we really didn''t feel like spending 30 minutes lacing it up, but you get the idea

wedding 064-1.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks neatfreak, KC, Robbie, and Tacori!

My dress ending up costing less than I thought, so I figured what the heck! Let''s get some Manolo''s
emteeth.gif
And I figure, I can get some more wear out of them than my wedding dress. (I better for what they cost, hehe)

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!
28.gif
And they look great with your dress! Yesterday I was able to put most of my wedding day attire on including my shoes and it was such a great feeling seeing the whole package come together nicely! Congrats!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WoWW!! The shoes are stunning
30.gif
30.gif
as is the dress!! Well done!
36.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is one more pic so you can see the lace up details. I took this pic at the store yesterday so I could go home and think about it (and see them again)
emteeth.gif

I can totally see why Carrie loved Manolo''s so much :) This is my first pair of MB''s but not my last. (well my last for a while)

wedding 003-1.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That dress is just STUNNING and I think the MBs are just perfect with it!!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all of the comments RoseA, lien and dj! I think they work perfect for my dress, or anything for that matter, lol!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous shoes. You look absolutely fabulous in your wedding gown.

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
they look abso-freaking-lutely fabulous. i love the whole look.

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!

So why does Carrie love Manolos so much? I know they look amazing but is it comfortable? I''m sure it''s worth the discomfort!!!

You dress is gorgeous too!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Classic with the dress, sexy with the jeans! Great choice.

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
cute shoes!!
9.gif

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Droool.....those are amazing shoes, and perfect with your dress,

just beautiful.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
you have one of my favorite wedding dresses! LOVE the shoes. they go p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y!
30.gif

love the shoe closeup~ that would make a beautiful bracelet or hairpin! great design.
30.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I can totally understand splurging on a pair of beautiful shoes for your wedding.... they're completely rewearable, AND they'll have a zillion happy memories associated with them every time you wear them again. And the crystals are perfect... somehow hit that balance of blingy without being overkill... love it love it love it!!!

(And for what it's worth, my wedding shoes definitely weren't MB's, but they were Cynthia Rowley, so pricier than what I'd usually spend.... but ended up being SOOOOO comfortable that they were worth every penny!!)

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
thanks again everyone for the wonderful compliments!

Fabcrab - when I put them on, they make me feel like a million bucks. They are actually the most comfortable high heels I''ve ever owned. I typically wear 3 to 4 inch heels almost every day so I''m use to it, but these feel like they were made for me. They feel like slippers. And i did try on a couple other pairs while I was at the store and all of the MB''s fit me perfect.

Rainbowt - I will totally be wearing these w/ jeans after the wedding or anything for that matter
31.gif
. I''ll probably wear them every day of the honeymoon, hehe.

Its kinda funny but we are getting married in Maui and we are going barefoot (the ceremony will take place on grass) so I''m not even going to be wearing these during the ceremony. But as soon as we head over to the reception, I''ll put them on.

Thanks jcrow - I can''t believe how well they go together. Its like they were made for this dress. Thanks for your kind words and everyone elses too!
1.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ephemery, I totally agree w/ you. It wiill be so cool to be going out to dinner or something like 6 mo''s after our wedding and putting on those shoes and reliving the moment of putting them on and wearing them at my wedding. very cool. I cant be happier that I got them. Yeah they were pricey but they''re worth every cent! Luckily I haven''t gotten sucked into the b-bag fetish, I''m into the smaller size bags from Coach and LV so what the heck, right? hehe

E - have you ever worn your shoes again? That was one reason I wanted a great label and I also did not want white shoes because IRL I tyipally don''t wear white shoes so I thought I wouldnt get much use out of them. I''m so happy I found this champagne color. Looks great w/ silver or gold. I don''t wear yellow gold but if I ever do, I''ve got the shoes.
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowee!! They really complement your dress perfectly.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Those shoes are perfect with your amazing dress!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re gorgeous!! To die for! I have a couple of pairs and they really are the most comfortable shoes in the world! I was at a wedding three weeks ago and I had them on from 11am until 4am the next day and they didnt hurt once. I was the only girl still wearing my shoes by the end of the night

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Just gorgeous. Gor. Geous.

If my Dansko-loving feet could really really be comfy in a pair of heels that looked that great and were that rewearable...I''d probably buy those exact shoes. As long as no one ever knew how much they cost...
1.gif
1.gif

It''s sad I''m such a heel wimp.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results