shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding Pearl Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone, love this forum, and just wanted to share my freshwater, 3 strand bracelet that I wore for my wedding.

I got the bracelet for a steal and had it re-strung and fitted with a new sterling clasp by a local artist (it was too big when I bought it, I'm still holding onto about 6-8 pearls that were left over).

Probably not the highest quality but I LOVE this bracelet, it has a real presence with the size and being 3-strand.

I wore it with a very simple single pearl pendant with a tiny diamond on a fine white gold chain (need to get some pics of the pendant to share)

Too bad there aren't 'sticky' posts at the head of this forum like in SMTR... so feel free to turn this into the Wedding Pearl Thread!

Here's the pics, first one with my grandmother's beaded handbag (something old) and the next one shows the clasp as well as me showing off my lucky sixpence and the tiny pouch my Mom sewed for it from a peice of her own wedding dress. I'm saving the pouch (somehow lost the sixpence!) for my own (future!!) daughter to sew into her wedding dress one day...

wedding day acc essories.jpg

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! Your whole wedding look is so classical glamorous. Love the pearl bracelet.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful Bracelet, your wedding gown looks incredible too! congrats!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Your bracelet is just beautiful!! I particularly love 3-strand bracelets - they look so luxurious!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous bracelet! I''m in love with the details of your dress and the something old, borrowed, and blue! Congrats :)

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
NICE!!! I love the handbag too!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/22/2009 8:38:30 AM
Author:missrachelk
with the size and being 3-strand.
I wore it with a very simple single pearl pendant with a tiny diamond on a fine white gold chain (need to get some pics of the pendant to share)
Please post some pics. I''d love to see them as I''ve posted a pic of my wedding dress on this forum which I think would look nice with a pearl necklace/earrrings

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Perfect
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely and so elegant with your gorgeous dress. I love that you had something old and something new!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that really is the perfect look for your dress!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pictures Missrachelk. Can we see a close up of the purse?

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the lovely compliments!!!

Here are some pics showing my pendant. I got it on ebay and the chain as well (seperately) for something like $75. I love the delicate box chain and I wear it now with an aquamarine pendant and only break out the wedding pearl for special occasions. I wear the bracelet anytime I get a chance!

I have some better photos of my grandmother''s purse but I can''t find them, so a new photoshoot is in order.

~

PS the photos from this post are all credit to:
Photography by Ashley Photography www.ashleyphotovi.com

AP08RachelVictor051.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results