color
clarity

My wedding band for D''Vatche X-Prong

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 9:49:30 PM
Author: Skippy123
yippee10.gif
Ellen I love the new avatar!!! We need some new diamond pics, pweeese maybe in halloween candy corns or in leaf''s?
lol.gif
You goof.
2.gif

Sorry, the next pic of mine posted is gonna be sticking out of one of your sweet rolls.
9.gif

Gail, no, post away, I don''t care! That sounds like a good deal from ewb. And mine may very well be a Stuller. He (where I bought it) just had a display case full of bands, none were labled or marked. And it didn''t come in a box, nor did I ask. I really didn''t care, I just needed a plain band. So I bought the one that worked!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2007 12:45:57 PM
Author: february2003bride
Gail- Thanks so much! I just got a quote from WF about a curved band but I'm hesitating because I don't want that funky out of line look that curved bands can give. I'm like you, I want the freedom to change my rings up
9.gif

But seeing your ring and Ellen's makes me wish I had an x-prong solitare
27.gif
Oh no, don't wish that, you have a beautiful ring!!
2.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ellen, I am glad the extended threadjack has not annoyed you! Or you are too polite to say :)
Feb2003Bride I have like every single incarnation I have seen of your ring. I thnk you and I may have something in common where we like classic settings and the details of the setting are very important to us. I am coming to think there is not one perfect design though. What if you got a gemstone ring in an x prong design? Somehow I am picturing something asscher cut - or maybe that''s b/c that''s what I''m into right now. I have always liked the ability to wear a plain or blingy wedding ring depending on the mood. Gotta run!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2007 1:52:23 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 10/18/2007 9:49:30 PM
Author: Skippy123
yippee10.gif
Ellen I love the new avatar!!! We need some new diamond pics, pweeese maybe in halloween candy corns or in leaf''s?
lol.gif
You goof.
2.gif

Sorry, the next pic of mine posted is gonna be sticking out of one of your sweet rolls.
9.gif
tongue.gif
Okay, I am looking forward to those pics!!!
3.gif

susi

Shiny_Rock
Ellen, that''s really pretty and the two rings look fab together. I had to come back to your thread and look a second time.

Love the D''Vatche mount....it has to be in my top two mount favs.....I''m looking right now to put a 3ct rb in an X prong and wondering if I can pull it off.

Your band/rings are perfect together and your hands are lovely.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results